【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 143 - BLIND FOLLOWER

Group Leader
Honestly I don't believe Aqua will make Ruby his lover. Because firstly, they're twins in this life. Secondly, he sees her as a younger sister / kid that he used to take care of.

He allowed her to kiss him for the sake of the show, but he also kissed Akane for the sake of that show too. Clearly he doesn't really care what he does (outside of incest sex I hope) as long as it's for his plans.

Dex-chan lover
Mengo, Aka, I owe you an apology. I wasn't very familiar with your game.

022.jpg

Double-page supporter
Not cool AKA not COOL, as someone said its good that aqua at the very least doesnt seem to like it. Hope this incest vibe ends with just that and is solely for the movie theyre making AND I SWEAR TO GOD AUTHORMAN DO NOT PUSH THE INCEST

Dex-chan lover
Not cool AKA not COOL, as someone said its good that aqua at the very least doesnt seem to like it. Hope this incest vibe ends with just that and is solely for the movie theyre making AND I SWEAR TO GOD AUTHORMAN DO NOT PUSH THE INCEST
Let's face it, we're all getting screwed over. AquaRuby might've gotten some temporary satisfaction, AquaAkane had some good satisfaction and AquaKana has been sitting on the cuck chair since Kana was introduced, but Aqua's probably going to kill himself in the end💀

Dex-chan lover
hmmm I dunno, man
Ruby lost the stars in her eyes and is 100% herself with no mask, no guard, just honesty
Aqua did not, he's still got his guard up, and even said to her straight up that he's not able to smile

Users who are viewing this thread