【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 143 - BLIND FOLLOWER

Dex-chan lover
The kiss was just the start. Next will be...

RAW, UNABATED, SRUTAL BEGGS!!!
You’re missing an important step: Aqua admitting he loves Ruby, in words.

It should have been before the kiss, but Aka don’t dare to deliver it.

Dex-chan lover
Peak! With a lovely Double spread for the scene as well :win:
Alexa play Irony by Claris.

I bet threads about this chapter would be as fire as the mangaplus thread lmao. They can't handle wincest as good as mangadex it seems :huh:.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Of all the weird, degenerate shit that happens in anime, it's funny everyone (at least mostly on the mangaplus side) is freaking out about incest of all things.

Dex-chan lover
I think it portrays well how Ai firstkissed Kamiki.

Y'know.....I saw that double spread leaking around for days as 'meme'. It's still funny to see it actually unmeme itself. That, or someone goes 'haha early leak' and managed to pass it around as meme.

Honestly, I think Aka managed to reach a fairly neutral ground with Aqua being the hesistant party and Ruby the one initiating the kiss (I still think people are overblowing this issue way more than what it should be).

Starting from here, though, is the actual start of the battle with Kamiki. Shit's definitely will hit the fan for everyone involved.

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling this is probably going to end up being the thematic climax of Ruby's love for Aqua. Though she should at least have a moment with him once she finds out that her previous mom is involved in the production. But my guess is that we will probably have Kana end with the other two just quietly staying in love with him.

Great chapter, anyway. Ruby completely demolished any notion that her love might not have depth.

People will really watch Aqua figuratively and literally get the light returned to his eyes by Ruby and say he's not into it.

So this is how wars start? However, I still hope that the situation will somehow turn around and Aqua will end up with Akane.

Users who are viewing this thread