【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 143 - BLIND FOLLOWER

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Communnity: Losing their collective sheet over blood-siblings kissing.
Me with my 20 years of otaku experience:
full

Seriously, it's not that big. We've seen worse, even without mangas in the six digits (Angel Sanctuary, anyone?)...
My thoughs exactly, this was a beginning and I'm impressed Aka didn't just offscreened the kiss itself.
With that said, I won't be impressed until they fuck right at the house entrance while Akane or Kana opens the door.

Group Leader
If I actually think about it, there's technically nothing morally wrong with it. It's only wrong if they're trying to conceive since the baby is going to have a lot of problems.

Double-page supporter
You know what, I'm actually glad aka-sensei has the freedom to do this in his manga and not have the editorial dep. change it just to avoid minimal backlash, yes I said minimal, because that's the reality, so good for him man, trust the process

Dex-chan lover
Aka I trusted you to cook and you gave me this burnt shit

Fed-Kun's army
Y'know.....I saw that double spread leaking around for days as 'meme'. It's still funny to see it actually unmeme itself. That, or someone goes 'haha early leak' and managed to pass it around as meme.

Honestly, I think Aka managed to reach a fairly neutral ground with Aqua being the hesistant party and Ruby the one initiating the kiss (I still think people are overblowing this issue way more than what it should be).

Starting from here, though, is the actual start of the battle with Kamiki. Shit's definitely will hit the fan for everyone involved.
This. People really making this a way bigger deal than it actually is.
It gets funny though. Truth is Nothing has actually changed. Also this was not Ruby kissing Aqua

Fed-Kun's army
It started out great but the last 20 chapters or so minus the Ruby/Aqua ship have been pretty boring. The Ruby/Aqua ship is now the energy cell.
Totally. Last chapter was very boring, moralists chapter and only good and funny scene was ruby being thirsty
Ruby Aqua scenes is what drives this whole thing.
Though I think aka can go back to create intesting ideas with the other girls

I'm an anime-only for this and decided to peek at this chapter................................................................................................................................................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fed-Kun's army
I was trying to be positive but then the kiss scene appeared...
images

Why're we still here? Just to suffer

Users who are viewing this thread