【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 145 - CHILDREN

Dex-chan lover
There goes the Ai reincarnation theory.
A little sad its not her for the potential heart rending scenes that could have provided, but also a little glad as that direction was a little too easy/obvious a direction to go so I'm interested in how this revelation develops.

Dex-chan lover
There goes the Ai reincarnation theory.
A little sad its not her for the potential heart rending scenes that could have provided, but also a little glad as that direction was a little too easy/obvious a direction to go so I'm interested in how this revelation develops.

That is because "something" needs to happen first before she is born. :meguusmug:
I liked the crow god backstory... it was a little sad too... :meguuusad:

That birb goddess has incest fetish, not bad
Kinda fair, considering that Japanese traditions attribute the origin of their land to 2 siblings banging(Izanami and Izanagi), who also happen to be the parent(s) of 3 other gods: Susano-o, Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi

Dex-chan lover
I THOUGHT SHE WAS RELATED TO THE MURDER OF AI BUT APPARENTLY NOT, but also how does she keep popping up every here and there? Does she get her birb friends to help her like how nurse joy flew with her pokemon in that one scene?
you see, it was the murder(of crows) of Ai

Dex-chan lover
?? the supernatural was there since chapter 1, it was drowned in the idol drama and murder mistery but it was there.
The supernatural was a setup for the story
Who gives a shit why they were reborn as the kids of their favorite idol thats no the point of the story
Their experience is the point and its been that way for over 100 chapters just for them to now bring up some ghost god animal people out of fucking nowhere

Dex-chan lover
this chapter is so peak, i love the added lore and wholesomeness (and fucking misery sprinkled in)

Dex-chan lover
crow: they are separated by death how sad! let's reincarnate them as siblings, surely nothing bad will happen!

Aggregator gang
So, this is the reason that Tsukuyomi is sort of "guiding" Aqua and Ruby (guiding is different from helping), but she's not necessarily the reason why Aqua and Ruby were reincarnated, though, right? Like, she might have advocated for them or something.

Was Tsukuyomi a god or herald of a god in the form of a crow? Or was she a servant or familiar of a god? Did she gain some divinity?
Tsukuyomi was the Japanese god (not goddess) of the moon, according to a quick Google search. He doesn't seem to have been related to crows, so the Tsukuyomi in this manga may or may not be the same entity.

This chapter had me laughing a number of times, by the way. Everybody's a critic. Poor crow girl can't catch a break!

The supernatural was a setup for the story
Who gives a shit why they were reborn as the kids of their favorite idol thats no the point of the story
Their experience is the point and its been that way for over 100 chapters just for them to now bring up some ghost god animal people out of fucking nowhere

I have no problem with the birb, but sure if Aka ever planned this ahead he should've telegraphed it better. Which means he did not, but who cares? It fits and that's okay, It gives an answer why they did reincarnate in the first place and it might be relevant whenever their dad tries to kill one of them, or both.
What will the crowloli do? Just accept it?

Dex-chan lover
I have no problem with the birb, but sure if Aka ever planned this ahead he should've telegraphed it better. Which means he did not, but who cares? It fits and that's okay, It gives an answer why they did reincarnate in the first place and it might be relevant whenever their dad tries to kill one of them, or both.
What will the crowloli do? Just accept it?
Yeah it doesnt fit though.
This is completely out of left field they are just chilling with a god now and its acting in a movie for them.
This is a total fucking 180 from what we have had so far.
This series has been going downhill hard for a while anyway since aqua went full edgelord and basically stopped doing anything.
Seeing him scheming was the highlight and now hes just sitting in the background and we are told he does things off-screen.
Its all just teen angst crybaby bullshit with ruby now.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, the latest arc has been so boring to me I forgot this girl was supposed to be somewhat omniscient, now I feel that since we know her "backstory" she will stop appearing so often

Users who are viewing this thread