【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 147 - WISH

Dex-chan lover
He...he was going to push her. If akane had not intervened, he 100% was going to push her down the stairs.

Dex-chan lover
WHAT?!!! WHERE'S THE SEX???!!!! SHOULDN'T THEY LIKE, FUCK??!!!!!!!!! YOOOOOOOOOOO I NEED MY TWINS SEX ON SCREEN WTF
reactions on X: block button my ass I will reach into the screen and kill  the mf myself https://t.co/XW8pGR1SXP / X

Is ruby fucken oblivious? Kamiki looks exactly like aqua, and she didn’t mistake him for aqua or find that surprising??

terrible writing.
i was wondering the same but she did even though I could barely tell.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Weird ending, they rushed 5 years of content into a few frames. Also i was truly expecting Ruby to be stabbed by a fake prop, I wonder how things will play out henceforth

Dex-chan lover
Ok, but like.... Didn't he kill some poor actress literally the same chapter he was introduced? Also, doc, who had nothing much to do with Ai or anyone in the industry (not on a personal level at least)
And don't get me wrong, outside of some very special cases (psychopaths and the like) human development is more societal than genetic, which is true. Still doesn't excuse repeated planned murders
Dude, that poor actress is just the tip of the iceberg. I think Kamiki was murdering people that isn't connected in the Japanese entertainment industry.

Wait, who was the woman behind Kamiki?
In one of the previous chapters, I forgot which one. But Ruby was trying to act like Ai in front of Ai's former members.

So the former B-Komachi Girls Group with Ai.

That former member was revealed to be Kamiki's accomplice. It's also safe to assume all of the former members of B-Komachi are in it with Kamiki.

Dex-chan lover
lil bro Kamiki really thinks he's the main character lmao

i just hope he gets the death sentence, he directly and indirectly killed people, there's no running away from that
Death sentence? Nah. Straight up brutal murder for him. Getting caught, tried by the Japanese judicial system and receiving the death penalty is 'too good' for him

Dex-chan lover
The dude looks literally exactly like Aqua. How is this a surprise to her?

Rather a random topic to share with a stranger :huh:

Don't you dare to touch my sister-in-law old man
image.png
Now all akane has to do is find a therapist for aqua and her and she will clearly have a chance against kana (&ruby).

Double-page supporter
You probably can't even get him for Ai's murder, he didn't do it himself and I doubt he sent a message to the guy who did it, that said more than "she lives there with her kids". aka he didn't openly tell him to do it. The murderer was a nutjob himself after all.

So him being a serial killer is needed to even get him, outside of social death.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, but like.... Didn't he kill some poor actress literally the same chapter he was introduced? Also, doc, who had nothing much to do with Ai or anyone in the industry (not on a personal level at least)
And don't get me wrong, outside of some very special cases (psychopaths and the like) human development is more societal than genetic, which is true. Still doesn't excuse repeated planned murders
Agreed. Those who sympathize with Kaneki. Forget how his name's spelled. Clearly forget he has murdered several innocent people already. Like you said, but anyway. I can't, and will never sympathize with a serial killer like him. I too believe he's a psychopath/sociopath. I think he leans more towards the sociopath though as he's not like the joker. Who makes a big deal out of his murders'.

Users who are viewing this thread