【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 150 - KNIFE

Dex-chan lover
Idc if Aqua would end up with Kana or Akane at this point. At least Aqua/Goro for sure knows they won't touch Ruby/Sarina, she's no more than their precious little sister 😂
At this point it seemed like a local version of "hey dudes, I'm not doing incest, calm down!11" a la that scene from Blue Exorcist, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I’m guessing Kana will confess to Aqua by herself. Akane didn’t need to try and help her after all.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is kind of throwing everything it built away into the toilet when doing this fast paced narrator on top plot speedruns. I wanted to see what just happened unfold, not just... Have a voice over that solves everything
Aqua had 3 girls throwing themselves onto him. All that was needed to solve the issue was Aqua himself thinking and finding a solution and that was this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Why do people only see this story through shipping goggles, and ignore the primary theme of the story being a murder mystery?

There is more to this story than who gets to fuck who.
Because this is modern anime fandom for you. Or maybe even any fandom in general. People either don't care at all about other relationships and forms of bonds between characters, or simply ignore their existence. Which leads to either attempts to sexualize any relationship, or unironic complaints about someone being friends, rivals or relatives instead of fucking each other. For example, people unironically complain to Horikoshi that Deku doesn't fuck any of his male friends despite the fact that "his on-screen interactions with guys last longer than with girls."

I feel this chapter was made specifically to tell everybody that there is not going to be an incest ending
Also note that Aka actually debunked the fan theory that the doctor is a lolicon by revealing that all along he saw Sarina as a surrogate sister from the start.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha the wincest ship has sunk with an epic explosion, and dead, and gone now. Author were they listening to many of the readers who said no to the incest lol? Guess we will never know. Either way It's as I suspected all along was how it was.
Just funny it took a whole single chapter to sink the incest ship.
Now how's Ruby going to feel about this. That's the question.

Users who are viewing this thread