【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 153 - FICTION

Group Leader
Holy shit, it goes so fast all of a sudden!
Are we going to have a redemption arc for the father? With a plot twist concerning this strange chapter in which it is strongly implied that he killed another star?
We'll see, but the theory of a full fantasy turn of the story, with an highlander-style scenario with the hoshigan is getting further and further away, for the better or the worst LOL

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. The back and forth twist of the plot feels solid. And the fact that Akasaka is the author is quite assuring. HYPED!

Dex-chan lover
So I guess she didn't want him to learn about the pregnancy? Given how traumatized he is...
And also to protect him if the news got leaked?
Seems like it. He might have not know she was pregnant at all. But still, he is a serial killer now. We have already seen him kill another woman, except he did it himself now.
Very interesting chapter. Seems like Ai had sex with him to try to confort him after those cunts deaths.

Dex-chan lover
Are we going to have a redemption arc for the father? With a plot twist concerning this strange chapter in which it is strongly implied that he killed another star?
We'll see, but the theory of a full fantasy turn of the story, with an highlander-style scenario with the hoshigan is getting further and further away, for the better or the worst LOL
Redemption for Kamiki the serial killer? Pfft. He killed many young actresses already after Ai and several people outside of the entertainment industry. No redemption for the likes of him. Kamiki being tried in the Japanese judicial system too good for him. He doesn't deserve that

Dex-chan lover
Oshi No Ko's version of "How I Met Your Mother" is clearly better than the series finale of the same name. But what also intrigues me is that not only does he not comment on their kiss, but he even acts as if Ruby doesn’t exist in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
So the segss happened because that's the only way kamiki know how to be loved. . .
Ai accepted it, and comfort him Rudeus style
And then everything going downhill

Dex-chan lover
I suspect it's the opposite. Even after all those years the father is convinced that Ai was a manipulative cunt that played with him and dropped him without regrets. But we now that Ai had serious abandonment issues and had a hard time emotionally committing to anyone, even her own children. The movie portrays this side of Ai, and that's why Kamiki rejects it.

I can't see this ending any other way than him finally realizing he's a massive cunt, had no reason to kill Ai and that he blew up any chance to be happy.

Dex-chan lover
So the segss happened because that's the only way kamiki know how to be loved. . .
Ai accepted it, and comfort him Rudeus style
And then everything going downhill
If another animanga tries to convince us of this way of comforting people, people might get some strange ideas about Japanese traditions.

Dex-chan lover
I guess Aqua is implying that Ai truly did love what's his face, the baby daddy?

Group Leader
Kamikiri was a simple person after all.... but to evolve into a serial killer...

Users who are viewing this thread