【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 154 - 15-YEAR LIE

Dex-chan lover
haha lol, yeah I dont think the dude's gonna be able to live with himself with that, whether he offs himself himself or not, that remains to be seen, but I'd honestly say...this is the kind of shit that would probably make the remainder of your life hell.

Dex-chan lover
I see, rather than "go kill her", it's more that he's doxxing her. Do I get that correctly?
  • Aka, doxxing has become a thing nowadays, so we need to make a message against it.
  • Okay, let the real cause of Ai's death all this time be a failed doxxing attempt! What's next?
  • They say that it is also popular to send important letters many years late and drive someone to suicide.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I understand wanting Aqua to murder his ass but I think that would just fuck up his own life. This asshole shouldn't walk away scot free and much less be forgiven, though.

Considering this guy killed that other chick, I assume that he will end up going to jail soon anyway. Being locked up for the rest of his life + his social death caused by the movie + knowing that Ai loved him all along and died because of him should be enough of a revenge, as far as I care.

Dex-chan lover
wait this "soul crushing guilt" type of revenge is good, because it certainly kills hikaru emotionally, which is aqua's goal, but aqua won't feel guilty acting out his revenge like this, since his hands won't be bloody with murder like his father's...

hold-up-his-writing-is-this-fire.png

Dex-chan lover
I see, rather than "go kill her", it's more that he's doxxing her. Do I get that correctly?
I guess. He thought he'd doxx her; the dude would then stalk her and made her scared for life; turned out, the dude was crazier than he thought.

I like this conclusion though. Social death for someone as success as him, he can just step aside and live an early retirement life or wait some years for people to forget and work behind the curtain somewhere in the industry. With this crushing guilt, he'll be just a husk with or without social death or jail time.

And, oh no, don't murder him. Don't you even think. Let him simmer in that guilt for as long as he would.

Users who are viewing this thread