【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 154 - 15-YEAR LIE

This so is stupid on so many levels, wtf is wrong with you aka, why would you redeem a serial killer, I mean why? if aqua knew about the video from the very beginning why was he so consumed with his revenge journey?
what kind of revenge is this?, just making feel bad until he cries?? At least take him to jail if you are not going to kill him
This is the worse outcome that this story could had take

Dex-chan lover
This so is stupid on so many levels, wtf is wrong with you aka, why would you redeem a serial killer, I mean why? if aqua knew about the video from the very beginning why was he so consumed with his revenge journey?
what kind of revenge is this?, just making feel bad until he cries?? At least take him to jail if you are not going to kill him
This is the worse outcome that this story could had take
having two works at the same time really took a toll on his work, between making a good series and go for 2 decent/mid series, sadly he choose the latter, worst of all Love Agency started really good and also went to the dumps.

Double-page supporter
I thought Kaguya-sama's ending was Oshi no Ko's fault and Oshi no Ko's ending was Love Agency's fault but after Love Agency's out of the picture, I think Aka just can't do a proper ending...

By the way season 2 is finally here.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I miss Ai so much man.

Ruby's behind the door, again. I kinda like that, but Aka really can't finish a series cleanly even if it kills him. pos.

I'm assuming he's going to try to kill them now- otherwise, what was the whole serial killer reveal stuff for?

Dex-chan lover
I guess. He thought he'd doxx her; the dude would then stalk her and made her scared for life; turned out, the dude was crazier than he thought.

I like this conclusion though. Social death for someone as success as him, he can just step aside and live an early retirement life or wait some years for people to forget and work behind the curtain somewhere in the industry. With this crushing guilt, he'll be just a husk with or without social death or jail time.

And, oh no, don't murder him. Don't you even think. Let him simmer in that guilt for as long as he would.
i mean he also doxxed her at the hospital which led to doctor getting killed, he knew what was going to happen. I’d bet he was just covering his ass if police were listening or something

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the author doesn't forget he made Kamiki a killer and that there are at least 2-3 others victim...

I'm guessing we are getting a happy ending with Kamiki confessing everything to the police so that Aqua doesn't kill him ?

I understand wanting Aqua to murder his ass but I think that would just fuck up his own life. This asshole shouldn't walk away scot free and much less be forgiven, though.

Considering this guy killed that other chick, I assume that he will end up going to jail soon anyway. Being locked up for the rest of his life + his social death caused by the movie + knowing that Ai loved him all along and died because of him should be enough of a revenge, as far as I care.
Not gonna lie, I think I'd rather be stabbed in the face than have all that done to me. This is a much worse

Group Leader
That's what you get for being a retard! Now you won't get the girl nor your kids anymore, your selfishness has completely broken you apart!!!

Dex-chan lover
Such a lying sack of shit. Guy's literally a serial killer.
I guess. He thought he'd doxx her; the dude would then stalk her and made her scared for life; turned out, the dude was crazier than he thought.

I like this conclusion though. Social death for someone as success as him, he can just step aside and live an early retirement life or wait some years for people to forget and work behind the curtain somewhere in the industry. With this crushing guilt, he'll be just a husk with or without social death or jail time.

And, oh no, don't murder him. Don't you even think. Let him simmer in that guilt for as long as he would.
Guilt what guilt. Don't you remember the girl he killed in the mountains, and others behind the scene's Even his bs justification of sicking that stocker on Ai is bs. What will happen if the rest of the world where to find out about the other murders of young idols, and actresses. He's a bonafide serial killer.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah uh...doesn't his excuse of "I only wanted to spook her a little so she would see how she needs me" directly contradict the facts since we literally see Ai from her Aqua's perspective calling Hikaru on the phone asking him to come visit the kids? In fact her asking him to come visit would make a good reason how he knew where Ai was living now in order to give an address to the stalker to begin with.

It also doesn't explain why he had the doctor who was her OBGYN murdered for seemingly no reason. Did he give the stalker the address of the hospital and the stalker just decided to only take out the doctor before going on his merry way and not harassing Ai there? Was it an entirely different stalker? Did Hikaru just go "oh well I guess she didn't get the memo the first time, better try again!" and send the same stalker again? There are so many inconsistencies with the (apparent) current narrative of making Hikaru out to be a tragic fool who "accidentally" got his one true love killed.

I know people have already pointed out the other issues of Hikaru getting his first baby momma and her husband killed on purpose and the seeming murder of that other starlet who I guess he was just coincidentally at the spot where she fell and broke her neck on a hiking trip (if he was innocent wouldn't he have reported it?). There are numerous factors pointing to this being an asspull unless they are planning on doing another surprise twist where it turns out they knew Hikaru is actually a piece of shit sociopath and this is all just to get him to lower his guard but I somehow doubt it.

Addendum: So Ai didn't think she actually loved him at first but realized it later that she did. Does that mean she only slept with him because she felt bad and wanted to make him happier? And Hikaru just accepted that as the truth? Why would Ai even have that idea in the first place? Also Ai somehow knew Taiki was Hikaru's son but that was apparently not common knowledge among the entertainment industry? Then how the fuck did Ai find out? Ai is seemingly significantly more in the know when it comes to the behind the scenes fuckery (literally and metaphorically) of the entertainment world than a lot of other people apparently.

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys let's do some quick math:
Serial killer with emotional breakdown + Person that caused said breakdown*Aqua belongs to a groups Kamiki likes killing + Ruby standing right outside the doors = A VERY BAD FEELING

I mean, these ain't red flags, that's a whole ass red alert.

Dex-chan lover
Why still kill tho?
He could visits her incognito and spend time together.
She even invited him to see their kids.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread