[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Audition

Man. This is a good manga. I couldn't stop reading. Have been some time for me to start a series and want more after each chapter. The first pages of each chapter were a punch in the guts.

Also. Overprotective? Siscon? Edgy? I don't see any of that (yet). The idol girl was a minor who got knocked up by some (political/famous) big-shot who didn't want to take responsability. So far we can assume that he got the MC killed just for being a witness. Then as the girl turned to be a rising star he got her killed too. The only reason the siblings were not targeted by some assassination plot is because nobody knows who the father is.

The MC got to know the entertainment business from inside and what the young girls suffer from it. His lovely and good girl of a sister want to be part of it? Their mom got killed for it? Their father is the prime suspect of all that and possibly more? And that "father" likes to "play" with young idol girls?... Yeah, let her go into all that. Sure, not a problem. As if... That is not being overprotective, It is just being a good brother.

Once that trash goes down, he can concentrate on being overprotective and let her be what she wants while watching after her.

I really do hope this man butchers his dad and feeds the corpse to pigs.

Man, what a rollercoaster this has been. I was in love after chapter 3 with the otaku babies, and i really loved everything about this family until the tenth chapter. I was NOT expecting such a turn, but this plot is way too interesting, i can't help but wanting to see more.
Also, it's just me, or does this artist has traces that are way too familiar for me... like, i've seen a manga with these traces but for the life of me i can't remeber what story it was.

doesn't he realize he's hurting her? why is he even doing something like that

Dex-chan lover
I know that the main point of this story isn't to explore the concept of reincarnation but it really bugs me that the twins haven't sat down and really talked about it. It feels like they should have revealed their old identities to each other already but it doesn't seem like they have. Hopefully it happens at some point

@chimpee ok but would you rather she suffer the same fate as Ai and die young or let her live a long and stable life where her life isn’t in constant danger when she so much as thinks of having a relationship?

Double-page supporter
bro what? It's not like she's gonna get impregnated with twins and then murdered by a stalker, that was like some weird 1 in a million odds scenario

bruh don't give hate nor get mad at doctor mc he experience like a trauma but it's a fact that u can't just change the future of your sister having want to become an idol but i don't really have much to say bout that cause i'm still near the first chap gon have to refrain on havin my opinion on every single character

Dex-chan lover
You know sht's going down in this arc when Ai's son has a black star in his right eye

Users who are viewing this thread