[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Third Option

Dex-chan lover
@Sunny-iwnl in a way he's not masquerading, he actually was a full adult in his previous life. So he's probably a great actor because he has a whole lifetime's worth of experiences to draw from :)

Dex-chan lover
@Radicool21 I think part of it comes from the fact he's been that director's apprentice for a good few years now too. He knows how to act a certain way for his patients in his old life I think and the director said he had a good eye for knowing how to act the way someone like a director wants. Combine all this together and it's a powerful combination.

Contributor
Finally we can get to the idol business.

It will probably be very interesting...kinda like Yakuza 5 .

I love this kind of story that show 2 sides or different sides of everything, and different choices people take after eventful incident.. This manga show the bright side & downside of idol life; after the incident, Aqua doesn't want to involve in entertaiment industry but finally decide to involve for revenge, while Ruby keep chasing her dream despite what happened (Miyako at last become more mature & responsible, although the former president still not getting over..)

And thank you for the translation!

The biggest change is the director's wife now care for both of them and really stick to the mom figure, I see this a nice chara development.

S,

A, a rather than say ruby being reckless, it feels alot more like say

she just wants to do something with her life b4 she dead, which if im not wrong she even outright states at one point, i mean i get that she kinda dumb and requires almost, a chaperone, however it does make sense how hell bent she is on, the only thing that even exists in her life since, she rly does lack anything else, so, maybe for the ppl praising the author,
hf looking forward to seeing how she theoritically becomes a not 1dimensional character alongside, the other impulsive girl who, um, i dont rly feel like checking back to see who she is atm so, just that other char that apparently didnt compare well to aqua in that big break movie for Ai like, b4 ch9

summarising with clarity impossible qq what awft

Double-page supporter
Remember, Ruby died the first time around when she was already young. Even if she does have memories to draw on, she never had the real life experience that she would need to think more critically about this.

Dex-chan lover
Not only was Ruby young when she died, she had spent most of her life in Hospitals.
So for her it's basically starting at 0 again, unlike her Brother who was a Doc.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh~ I felt it the first time, and this time too:
"LET'S FUCKING GOOOO"

...I should stop reading this for now. I already forgot most of the story so it's perfect. Or else, I'm just spoiling myself for the anime.

Users who are viewing this thread