【Oshi no Ko】 - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Getting Into Character

i thought akane would be a totally forgettable character. Good to see theres more to her than it seems

woah woah woah raising idol flags here but highkey this is scary idk how thisll affect aqu-tan

Dex-chan lover
oh she is totally gonna figure it out at some point i mean come on he has the same eyes

Akane really nailed it, holy shit. The lengths she'll go to become Aqua's ideal woman.
Also there's a break next week; it'll be a damn tough wait.

@TheOldDeus
Akane really nailed it, holy shit. The lengths she'll go to become Aqua's ideal woman.
Also there's a break next week; it'll be a damn tough wait.
The way you're saying it makes it seem Akane is a real person and not a fictional character lmao

Double-page supporter
I really, really did not expect him to come out with it, given that his relationship with Ai is still completely shrouded in mystery. Any kind of connection being created could jeopardize his goals, especially if anyone connected the dots.

I know this meme is used in a different context but Akane on page 13 reminded me of this
1vyhe4.jpg

I'm really afraid that Akane is gonna take her acting a bit too far and either set Aqua off, or she's gonna start a whole new internet fiasco. God I really hope neither happens. Please just let this go smoothly.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ, after Hana Kimura she's pulling an Heath Ledger on us, a twitter PR campaign is good and all but give this girl some therapy

Users who are viewing this thread