[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - The First Time

Contributor
So if Aqua can’t remember his memories from when he was a baby, how can remember his memories from his past life?

Dex-chan lover
So does aqua like kan or something? Cause realizing you don't like someone by spending time with another girl kinda give an impression that he likes her more

Lol now I understand why hair in manga is always so dramatic, it's so hard to distinguish characters sometimes when you can't see their face clearly ;u;

Akane looked really cute in that kiss scene. I hope our boy will figure out how not to hurt her feelings in achieving what he wants.

@xyzzy I guess his memories would be vague as well, with some prominent events maybe? Memories don't work like computers, you know.

I think the point Aqua makes in his monologue is that his mental age is adjusting to his body and environment.

@Koikoi Aqua sees Kana as someone he can open up to without ulterior motives. It is painful right now but the Kanabros will keep believing.

Double-page supporter
aqua is a good boy, but it's great that the manga came out and reminded us "hey all of this shit he's doing is for the sole purpose of killing the mf who killed Ai" he may be a good guy most of the time but remember that he is capable of pulling shit like starting to date akane without any romantic feelings involved.

And kana bros don't lose hope lol, aqua does like kana maybe not in a romantic way yet but she's still one of his only friends, if anything i feel more sorry for Akane since for Aqua she's nothing more than a tool\co-worker and Aqua will probably toss her aside once he gets what he wants

Dex-chan lover
Oh this isn't going to end well for anyone. Except maybe Aqua as long as he finds out who get Ai killed. I look forward to more.

Dex-chan lover
well yeah, it's painful but it's already hinted in the prologue, so don't expect fluff stuff
but damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
SPOILER_01.png

Dex-chan lover
This shouldn't be a surprise but...

Damn, Aqua is an ass.

Dex-chan lover
AQUA NO, YOU'RE IDIOT.
Not because of Kana, but because you get someone closer to be their tool! O you even know the consequences??

Users who are viewing this thread