[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - The Night Before

Aggregator gang
Time to big brain Kana: it would be hilarious if she thinks that whole Pieyon stuff is Aqua himself

Double-page supporter
pieyon is hot but goddamn our boi aqua is on fire holy shit these siblings really got those high quality genes from Ai

2 weeks break

d41a1f55228702864e7436c18d7a5e1b.png

Dex-chan lover
@TakeiDaloui I don't think Aqua knows that Ruby is his former patient. The closest we've seen him come to realizing is back from when they were kids and she responded to being called Serena, but he didn't seem to notice. If he does know, it's something that we haven't seen yet as readers

Dex-chan lover
@Exington That's what I thought, it's just the person I was commenting to was implying otherwise and I was wondering whether there was some piece of evidence out there I had missed.

Kana is sabotaging herself by basically always looking down on herself. While what she's saying is a partial reality she can't focus on that if she wants to move forward.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@nawoon 3413413241234 is correct
this chapter came out in japan on 3/4th (japan time), 1 week break means 3/11th is skipped, so next chapter comes out 3/18th.

It means us readers who normally wait 1 week for a new chapter, have to wait two weeks.

Oh, Shit I am getting excited... and I have an exam on 11th... I have to wait till 19th cause exams end then. 😭

HOLY SHIT AQUA YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT ISTG I CANT STAND YOURE ACTION YOURE THE BEST BOY EVER AND I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH

I don't thinks it's that weird for Ruby's past live had a crush fore her doctor, she spent a lot of time there and the doctor was always for her and he even became an otaku for idols due to her, of course it would be weird now when they find out (if they do) about their past lives. Aqua now cares a lot for Ruby as her sister, just as he cared a lot fore her pacient, but he now is a real siscon and want to make her dreams come true and he will protect Ruby from that shitty industry of idols.

Users who are viewing this thread