0015cd4b-10d5-40f7-8aa5-1c63a1f26ef9
SUPER7X Contributor Joined Mar 13, 2018 Messages 1,423 Aug 12, 2026 #2 @VascocomV, this follows 10, so you should number it as 10.5 for proper reading order. Also, tag the chapters as Volume 1!
@VascocomV, this follows 10, so you should number it as 10.5 for proper reading order. Also, tag the chapters as Volume 1!
VascocomV Group Leader Joined Sep 10, 2024 Messages 116 Aug 12, 2026 #3 SUPER7X said: @VascocomV, this follows 10, so you should number it as 10.5 for proper reading order. Also, tag the chapters as Volume 1! Click to expand... you're right! I’d also like to put all the chapters under Volume 1, but as far as I know, I can only edit the chapters I uploaded. So, to avoid confusing readers, I think I’ll just leave it as it is. Maybe a mod can change it, I don’t know... Last edited: Aug 12, 2026
SUPER7X said: @VascocomV, this follows 10, so you should number it as 10.5 for proper reading order. Also, tag the chapters as Volume 1! Click to expand... you're right! I’d also like to put all the chapters under Volume 1, but as far as I know, I can only edit the chapters I uploaded. So, to avoid confusing readers, I think I’ll just leave it as it is. Maybe a mod can change it, I don’t know...
S SHTJ Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 26, 2019 Messages 228 Aug 12, 2026 #4 Is it just me or do those two nameless mobs look a lot like Shirogane and Kaguya?