Oshi V ga Oshiego de Watashi ga Mama de!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Fear! The Cluster Mascot

Group Leader
took a little break, sorry about that.

this chapter was a little confusing for me, but I think kazuki was talking to herself about how she shouldn't let her affections for tsubomi leak over to mimi and make her uncomfortable.

Also I'm still not sure what up with sara.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think that mascot looks like lotus seed pod or can be trigger for trypophobia. But it still another nightmares for viewer if that realized.

Dex-chan lover
I still think Sara has a think for Mimi and that wont change until something is said otherwise. The way she got annoyed and left the train before getting an answer was not of someone just curious about what she thought of her.

And I don't really like the "I need to draw a line between the two" I hope Kazuki doesn't start treating Mimi strange/different because of some stupid thing that Sen put in her head.

No need to apologize Zeztie! Thank you for the chapter as always I hope you enjoyed the little break! <3

KZO

Dex-chan lover
That mascot reminds me of something else, like a creepy fusion of the world of goo with stakataka. I'm pretty sure I've seen something like it before.

Dex-chan lover
And I don't really like the "I need to draw a line between the two" I hope Kazuki doesn't start treating Mimi strange/different because of some stupid thing that Sen put in her head.
Oh but we all know she definitely will and Mimi will notice and get worried and idk some gay drama will happen.

Also, I don't really think either Sara or Sen have ulterior motives when asking the MCs "how do you feel about her?". Imo both characters are acting as the friend who has noticed something the person hasn't and ends up serving as a catalyst to some soul-searching by the protagonist.
Sara has no tact, she's just a bit stupid. Sen is probably coming for the place of someone who is a V-Tuber so might know a thing or two about the risks of parasocial relationships.

Dex-chan lover
Oh but we all know she definitely will and Mimi will notice and get worried and idk some gay drama will happen.

Also, I don't really think either Sara or Sen have ulterior motives when asking the MCs "how do you feel about her?". Imo both characters are acting as the friend who has noticed something the person hasn't and ends up serving as a catalyst to some soul-searching by the protagonist.
Sara has no tact, she's just a bit stupid. Sen is probably coming for the place of someone who is a V-Tuber so might know a thing or two about the risks of parasocial relationships.
I def don't think Sen has any ulterior motives outside of getting Kazuki to realize her feelings.

But come on Who asks a "friend" if they have feelings for someone and when they see said friend get flustered and not able to answer gets up storms off a train that isn't even their stop and just leaves unless they have some kind of feelings toward said person.

Dex-chan lover
I def don't think Sen has any ulterior motives outside of getting Kazuki to realize her feelings.

But come on Who asks a "friend" if they have feelings for someone and when they see said friend get flustered and not able to answer gets up storms off a train that isn't even their stop and just leaves unless they have some kind of feelings toward said person.
… You got me there.

But if that’s the case then I think Sara is not aware she has a thing for Mimi. Besides the storming out she seems oblivious to what she actually thinks of it all.

Dex-chan lover
… You got me there.

But if that’s the case then I think Sara is not aware she has a thing for Mimi. Besides the storming out she seems oblivious to what she actually thinks of it all.
I agree I think it's a she's not aware of it type deal. She did get blushy when her brother asked her about relationships. I'm just grasping at straws here I'm sure I'm just as wrong xD

Dex-chan lover
I agree I think it's a she's not aware of it type deal. She did get blushy when her brother asked her about relationships. I'm just grasping at straws here I'm sure I'm just as wrong xD
No my beloved this is staple yuri shit. A friend falling in love with the MC and it creating some mini-drama/triangle… classic

Users who are viewing this thread