Oshi V ga Oshiego de Watashi ga Mama de!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - I'm Streaming Today!

Dex-chan lover
Onii-chan surprised. :dogkek:

can't say i'm completly surprised. Cute manga, but it would have to change genres to continue, either into oshi-no-ko style stuffs, or SOL-cuteness
Its still ok it if it's just slice of life of a vtuber though. I like to looking for daily life of my oshi (like hololive) from twitter. So story like behind the camera is still entertaining. Like how they prepare event and behind the scenes it's good!

Supporter
looks like chapter 27 is the last chapter :aquadrink:

let's see where this goes in 5 chapters
I'm going to be sad to see it end, but I think that the series has also accomplished a good story at the same time.

Also, Tsubosaki all "I think you're being a little too obsessive, and no I'm not a hypocrite because I've been tracking you down since I was in grade school."

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the upload as usual.
Dangit! I really like this series, I feel like it could go on forever like this!

Dex-chan lover
That's the problem, and what makes it the most upsetting. It's not even her fans, it's casuals and tourists getting pissy because her gimmick and personal tastes don't pander to them.
Yeah her fans are incredibly toxic and superficial, they are not the type of people she should dedicate her life's dream to.

Dex-chan lover
Only 5 more chapters??
but what about Kaz’s friend who’s also a Vtuber (we think)?
what about iwao crossdressing at least once to idk pretend he’s mimi for some reason?
what about sara’s brother causing someone to have gay jealousy or whatever?

i am sad now 🥹

Dex-chan lover
Yeah her fans are incredibly toxic and superficial, they are not the type of people she should dedicate her life's dream to.
That seems to be the case to a lot of content creators nowadays so I can’t say it’s not to be expected.

Supporter
That's the problem, and what makes it the most upsetting. It's not even her fans, it's casuals and tourists getting pissy because her gimmick and personal tastes don't pander to them.
angry-panda.gif

Users who are viewing this thread