Oshi V ga Oshiego de Watashi ga Mama de!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - The New Tsubomi

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the upload. I know where only 24 chapters in, but I'd like to start seeing more romantic progress. I mean we get subtle hints every now and then, but at this point it's starting to feel like we won't get a relationship till the end of the story and that'd be a shame.

Group Leader
Thank you for the upload. I know where only 24 chapters in, but I'd like to start seeing more romantic progress. I mean we get subtle hints every now and then, but at this point it's starting to feel like we won't get a relationship till the end of the story and that'd be a shame.
sucks that theres only 3 chapters left. It feels like this should be around a halfway point, but it looks like we're gonna get a lot of things left unresolved by the end.

Dex-chan lover
sucks that theres only 3 chapters left. It feels like this should be around a halfway point, but it looks like we're gonna get a lot of things left unresolved by the end.
Oh wow, that is quite a shame. It'll be a rushed and mostly unsatisfying ending then. Still it's been an enjoyable read. Thank you for the response and all the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
This should be more of the norm, let them FLERT in peace for a while and even when the friends arrive, let them FLERT further

Banned
Sadly another case of a work that wants to be yuri but only ends up doing a fraction for it to even be considered as such. The problem with most yuri works that don't have only yuri itself as main-plot is that the yuri almost always falls short. If the main-plot also revolves around action, food, sports, music, supernatural, or in this case, vtubers, you will have not enough time to flesh out both yuri and whatever else is going on.

Many good yuri works need 10-40 chapters where it's all about romance and feelings and the sweet slow burn, but you can't have that if you decide to make another plot take some, if not the most of the spotlight that should be reserved for the yuri. I don't come here to read about vtubers, i came here, as i guess most of us, to read yuri. Sadly, the balancing act is hard to do. Maybe author-san never intended to go "all the way".

Edit: Also, thank you so much for your translations and being professional about them. Greatly appreciate it <3

Supporter
Tsubookmi
image.png

Dex-chan lover
I like how things are going, little by little Kazumi and Mimi are getting closer to each other. Even their friends and family support them.
I have faith in this mangaka, I am sure this will wrap up nicely.
Thank you zeztie for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Like how Sen's got Sara completely tamed already.
Shame the manga is ending so soon. Would really have loved to see more of Sen.

Dex-chan lover
Wait did the raw just end noooooooooooooooooooo

Dex-chan lover
The second close up made me cracked up lmao but it's ending too soon too 😭

But thanks as always the translation is speedie !

Dex-chan lover
Sen is actually that other Vtuber that Tsubomi collabed with that one time, right? Except none of them there know that because she's been really good about hiding her identity.

Dex-chan lover
well looks like its exactly how i mention early on that the friends of the main couple would be perfect for each other and there they go

not to mention looking out for the main couple and hooking them up which is nice

Dex-chan lover
Hooo it ends in 3 chaps? Shame, but it is what it is. Tsubosaki is just too precious 😊

Users who are viewing this thread