Oshi V ga Oshiego de Watashi ga Mama de!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - The Most Important Person to Me

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

mimis already planning for the long haul of being with kazuki...
in april they become eachothers wife methinks

Dex-chan lover
It was cute overall. Just a little disappointed about their relationship being just heavily suggested in the end though. But hey, there was no drama, so I'll stop complaining about all that was left unsaid (or unseen 🤔)

Thank you for translating this wonderful manga. And thank you the author for creating it. This is a ver very good yuri manga. The art, the panels, the story, etc I love it all.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating this series! I really liked it - even if the ending did feel somewhat rushed.
I look forward to your next scanlation zeztie!

Dex-chan lover
Personally feel it could have gone on a little longer, but it is a decent enough romance were they wind up confessing to each other near the end. Would have liked if the manga had went a little farther with them trying to wrestle with the conflict of them being in love, and the moral restraints of them being an older teacher and an underaged student couple.

Thanks, Zeztie!
I remember when I first saw this manga in Comic FUZ and really enjoyed the art. Sadly, my jp skills are terrible and I couldn't read anything well.
I really appreciate the end, although I wish it had been a bit longer, without the soft drama thing, I focus more on their relationships. I hope sensei makes more fun stuff like this and have more chances to make it longer.

Aggregator gang
Enjoyed it as a fun light hearted story. Feels like it should have gone on longer or atleast get a proper epilouge chapter. Since vol. 2 and vol. 3 covers are showing them tied by a red string they could have have gone for a more explicit end.

Dex-chan lover
i mean damn i enjoyed it but i was wanting more for the ending like it would have been nice to atleast get like a little time skip or something of them together together though they are pretty much a couple already but i wanted just a bit more

especially since the series pretty much got cut short

it would have been nice but it is what it is this is the end

nonetheless i still wish we could have been able to get a little bit more of them together fully

Dex-chan lover
Not the most satisfying conclusion but this manga was great. I'm gonna miss it :meguuusad:

Banned
Bit late to the party, but i wanted to binge this work once it was finished. I'm very happy overall. The last few chapters upped the yuri and it felt natural with all the little bits of building towards Kazuki and Mimi getting together throughout the chapters. After finishing it, i don't feel that the yuri fell short, even though the work is technically about vtubing. I gave it a 9/10 because i was pleasantly surprised by the sweet yuri ending. I thought it would end with them just being very good friends even with all the build-up. Hope to see more from this author! Thanks for translating!

Also, damn, Mimi's tits are huuuuge!

Dex-chan lover
Wow that was one heck of an axe wound, or maybe the author didn't really know where to go from the confession? Either way, thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, but the ending is pretty meh..🥺

Anyway, thank you for translate till the end. Hope to see more in the future.:thumbsup:

thank you for the final update!! i'll miss this series, fs gonna come back and reread cause of how wholesome it issss. gonna miss this series <333

Dex-chan lover
A cute ending, although a longer timeskip to show them actually in a relationship would've been nice. Thanks for translating.

Users who are viewing this thread