Oshi V ga Oshiego de Watashi ga Mama de!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - The Manifestation of Tsubomi v3

Dex-chan lover
Kazu nooooooooo!
I really would like to know what is she thinking.
Mimi won't take this laying down.
Thank you zeztie for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
what the heck she means that she’ll stop commenting??

ty for translations

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload! ugh, i really kinda wish i had just dropped this sooner, but with only 2 chapters left here i am. i mean really this story feels like it has gone no where.

Dex-chan lover
Wow the model was a surprise, makes sense too when they put it like that... And looks like teach is full of mixed and fresh feelings right now, perfect time to do a sudden call and say something stupid lo/

Dex-chan lover
The last two comments she did make on stream (which were shown to us) were starting to push the edge to getting romantic. It's likely she wants to continue down that road, and the stream chat isn't an appropriate place to do it.

Dex-chan lover
The line has been drawn between the Vtuber persona and her real self. Go Kazu teach, give us a feel good moment before the end 🥲🤧

Dex-chan lover
I can't with this rollercoaster feelings!

That I love.. was like chatting I love you but don't wanna sound weird so you gonna say 'I love you guys' instead lmaooo

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation! I hope you've been doing alright zeztie.

I guess it's going to be a misunderstanding chapter next, then a confession (probably from kaz) cliffhanger.

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation! I hope you've been doing alright zeztie.

I guess it's going to be a misunderstanding chapter next, then a confession (probably from kaz) cliffhanger.
I have been well! Came back to a bunch of chapters I gotta tl though, so been going to work on them :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
well hopefully this is because she just wants to tell her straight that she loves her and not some other kind of drama but we'll see

Users who are viewing this thread