Oshibana! - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
When is the MC dropping this stupid "There is a prince at this school" chapter introduction? We already know, you say it every chapter man

Edit: "Have I changed at all in this last year?" No, you imbecile. You still think about your classmate as an idol. The only cure for you is really death

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It kind of makes sense that the side characters get so much focus, the main pair is so boring and they have no chemistry. I understand the dynamic where the main guy sees the main girl as this idol he respects and admires, but doesn't love (yet), while the main girl loves the guy and is frustrated he doesn't reciprocate her love. I don't remember their names because they are so unmemorable and boring.

When is the MC dropping this stupid "There is a prince at this school" chapter introduction? We already know, you say it every chapter man

Edit: "Have I changed at all in this last year?" No, you imbecile. You still think about your classmate as an idol. The only cure for you is really death
Geez

It kind of makes sense that the side characters get so much focus, the main pair is so boring and they have no chemistry. I understand the dynamic where the main guy sees the main girl as this idol he respects and admires, but doesn't love (yet), while the main girl loves the guy and is frustrated he doesn't reciprocate her love. I don't remember their names because they are so unmemorable and boring.
Part of the issue why the main pair is so underdeveloped is because the author rather push the side ship to the forefront instead. You can tell from the side material that the author really only cares about the side ship so I don't know why they even started with this premise at all.

I love it when those 2 side ship friends call out the MC for his bullshit oshi nonsense.

Keep it coming, pile up on the little shithead until he grows out of that oshi crap.

(Sorry I don't remember anyone's names, chapters uploads too far apart for me to remember)
Thank god people agree with me, also thank god this comment section isn't just people talking shit about Marika. (had to go check the mangas general comment section for her name)

Part of the issue why the main pair is so underdeveloped is because the author rather push the side ship to the forefront instead. You can tell from the side material that the author really only cares about the side ship so I don't know why they even started with this premise at all.
I really like this author I haven't lost faith yet that he will make the main mc couple actually the main couple but I'm also starting to think that he is trolling everyone which I don't mind I really like the side couple.

Dex-chan lover
I really like this author I haven't lost faith yet that he will make the main mc couple actually the main couple but I'm also starting to think that he is trolling everyone which I don't mind I really like the side couple.
Side couple's cool, would read just for them! The comparison between ships really shows how main pair is mechanical, stunted and oh so damn boring.
You know the MC will not drop his pathetic, slimy oshi delusion before the last two chapters.
You know the girl will not drop her pathological attention craving before the last two chapters.
These two pairs feel like they don't belong to the same universe, never mind the same manga

Supporter
Thank god people agree with me, also thank god this comment section isn't just people talking shit about Marika. (had to go check the mangas general comment section for her name)
it's been a long time since she was so heavily disliked. Once she sorted out her feelings (and we all forgot just how she manipulated her way into her relationship), she was a lot more chill.

Supporter
Can someone remind me why she's his Oshi? She just seems to be a normal person
He came into the school as a stereotypical otaku with minimal ability to relate personally to someone who (say it with me) lives in a completely different world from him. And, early on, she leaned hard into the high-status treatment she got being widely perceived as the new school "idol". It's been an internal struggle for him over the past half year to fully embrace the changed nature of how they interact. Sometimes, they feel like they're on their way to a real relationship; at other times, he seems to have completely regressed to where he was before he formed any kind of bond with her at all.

Users who are viewing this thread