Oshiego ni Kyouhaku Sareru no wa Hanzai desu ka?

Dex-chan lover
@Kinji Curious, can you give the reason(s) that made you back off? In spoiler tags of course.

Group Leader
@Chizan
Let's just say that this is basically a normal harem romcom, except everyone is 6 years younger... And I mean harem, because he has middle school girls who want him.

Also doesn't help that the main girl keeps making advances on him. I figure this might've been something funny, but I can't see anyone reading this honestly. At least he doesn't go full illegal though.

Dex-chan lover
This the next Kodomo no Jikan? I'm all in, and I hope this ends on a different note, let's spice this up a notch.

Double-page supporter
literally just read chapter one to see it was just taken down. What happened?

Group Leader
Well i kinda figured out what this was about before reading the summary when i saw that it was first picked up by "Pedo Scans"

If this is one of the cliche stories, the sensei would be the author of the "worthless" light novel.

Dex-chan lover
but how would that be grounds for blackmail?? a student hugging her teacher and telling him that she loves him, it doesn't seem that unusual tbh. WUT?? also, will I get a visit by men in black if I read this?? :D

Dex-chan lover
@WoodyCyber
It probably wouldn't get him fired or whatnot, but it would get him unnecessary attention from administrators/his bosses. The problem here is Japan has a high aversion to physical contact unless it's between two people that are close (yes, even a hug). Add to that that Japan is slowly getting a "healthy" dose of feminism and there's always scarelines in the news about how every male teacher has to be fucking their female students and you can see why someone would be nervous in his position. Although, still, it's pretty beta cuck levels (even for Japan) to just go with it.

The more I've read manga, LNs and watched anime, the more I realize there's a lot of cultural/societal implications in works that don't have any impact on our western brains but the Japanese just assume it's natural and thus it's overlooked for the most part. (Example that sometimes comes up that showcases this: most westerns just assume taking a bath or shower is just that - bathing - unless it's together with someone. A woman, alone with a man, taking a bath even by herself is assumed to be a prelude to sex. Kinda like the equivalent of having a salad at a restaurant - it's there to suggest you're waiting for your food to arrive. If you've ever read/watched anything and a boy/girl get flustered for no apparent reason in this setting... that's why.)

Dex-chan lover
The MC is the writer of a terrible LN? Seems like the author may be projecting their own experiences
also lol at the rating distributions: most popular score given (10) , second most popular (1)

Dex-chan lover
This is just going to be a SM play in the end. *residentsleeeeeeeeeeeeeepeeeeeeeeeer

Why are that many authors that use blackmail as the plot like a normal thing?

How about this.

She’s a 12 year old girl or so, right? Japanese, so obviously small and light. You’re on the top of a building, a parking lot. Likely several stories up.

See where I’m going?

Just yeet her off the fuckin garage.

And if I’m mistaken and the garage isn’t a garage and they’re on the ground, then all’s well anyways because this blackmail shit is weak as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
@Deathglass
No, that's a common misconception. You think it's oversexed because of what you see of their media. Of which what you're seeing is consumed by a ridiculously small portion of the population. If you look at how many people are having sex and have it regularly... it's less than most developed nations. And the Japanese birthrate reflects this. Japan, when it comes to society-at-large, is nowhere near as sexualized as you think.

Aggregator gang
Tenjin seems like a really interesting character but I hate stories like these that rely on blackmail to establish a relationship... anyone else the same?

Fuck blackmailing, it’s really annoying irl if u have ever been blackmailed whether the proof is real or not or someone’s fabricated farce, it will always be a problem for u.

Users who are viewing this thread