Oshiete FGO! Ijin to Shinwa no Grand Order - Ch. 14 - 14th Period - Katsushika Hokusai

Thanks for the translation.
Learn so much history from the story. and Oei is so cute. Make me want to roll for her

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is so relatable to artists. Even artists of old lament on how much their own art sucks, despite being able to create masterpieces that are now worth millions lol. Tbf, they're only worth millions NOW lol.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! A few typos:

Pg 10, large textbox on the last panel: "a nude boy is..." should presumably be "a nude body is..."

Pg 11, last panel: "His shortcommings" should be "his shortcomings"

"She adminished him" -> "she admonished him"

Pg 13 last panel: "winers and losers" -> "winners and losers"

Pg 14 last panel: "Paint as easily as I breath" -> "paint as easily as I breathe".

I really have a soft spot for FGO's rendition of Hokusai and Oei. There's something profound about their artist's madness (that even led them to become a Foreigner in the end) that's more tantalising by being left largely unsaid and unexplored; they appear very human and down-to-earth, but their obsession with art still shines through on occasion.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Really nice chapter. Reading the historical aspects of them make me want to roll for the unit more than the actual in-game story...

Users who are viewing this thread