Oshikake Twin Tail - Vol. 1 Ch. 33 - Ancient Ruins

Fed-Kun's army
Flagship products are a waste of money when you can get a good mid-range product that meets it´s purpouse.

Most people who buy a 'flagship' washing machine only ever use one or two programs. Myself included.

She's gonna blow!

@ccpparrot - That's why I swapped my iPhone for a Pixel 3aXL.

Honestly I agree with Toshiro. I never use my high tech washing mashine either because just bringing it all to a laundry service is much more convenient. I think I also have tons of boxes blocking mine

Dex-chan lover
Imo combined washer and driers are no good.

Possible exceptions being if you are a one person household or have super extreme lack of space. (With a front loaded washer like here, the drier can just go on top of the washer, so it's not about floor space, but the volume)

Aggregator gang
The trash of one man is the treasure of another man... or in this case a twintail loli 😆

Dex-chan lover
I have the same washing machine for almost 20 years. She isn't fancy but i doubt any one made now would last as it lasted, it had a problem only one time and since then it always worked perfectly.

Dex-chan lover
I only use 2 programs in my current washing machine
I only used 2 programs in my previous, going strong for 15 years, washing machine
Washing machines are overrated.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Only two programs to use: quickest possible and pre-wash if it's actually dirt-dirty.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the way I use my washing machine is the most eco-friendly and laziest options possible

If it's actually terrible, then I go full force into cleansing the heretic

Dex-chan lover
I only use two cycles on my washing machine, and it'd just be one if I didn't need to use the delicate cycle for some lingerie. As long as you sort clothes properly the regular wash cycle is fine for most loads, just pick the right load size and water temperature.

Users who are viewing this thread