Oshinobi Dousei - Vol. 2 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
@OsisNie
Wait, but YOU are the same person from the previous group, "What's Typesetting?"

So, you are picking up your own previous group's dropped manga and continuing with another group name.

So, technically you never dropped it then?

Not criticizing by the way, just confused and curious as to how TL group "politics" work.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what happened to the old translator's, but thanks for picking this up (especially since we're close to the end)

Power Uploader
@OsisNie
Wait, but YOU are the same person from the previous group, "What's Typesetting?"

So, you are picking up your own previous group's dropped manga and continuing with another group name.

So, technically you never dropped it then?

Not criticizing by the way, just confused and curious as to how TL group "politics" work.
I thought this was a joke post at first, but since I'm not 100% sure: I'm just finishing what I started with this series. The "What's Typesetting?" brand is retired, so I made this new group expressly to finish this series. Then I'll properly ride off into just being a translator for other groups.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was a joke post at first, but since I'm not 100% sure: I'm just finishing what I started with this series. The "What's Typesetting?" brand is retired, so I made this new group expressly to finish this series. Then I'll properly ride off into just being a translator for other groups.
Oh you will still be around then? I would not want to lose you as a TL, you are one of the few good ones left.

Power Uploader
Oh you will still be around then? I would not want to lose you as a TL, you are one of the few good ones left.
Yeah, sorry, I left it ambiguous. I wasn't sure at first, but taking on a way way way lighter workload of translating a couple series a month will keep me involved in the community, which I do wish to be still. I just couldn't with the everything anymore, which is why specifically WTS is retired. Actually, as it turns out, I'll be following 12cm and Wolf-chan over to Left Field Scans as their translator.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, sorry, I left it ambiguous. I wasn't sure at first, but taking on a way way way lighter workload of translating a couple series a month will keep me involved in the community, which I do wish to be still. I just couldn't with the everything anymore, which is why specifically WTS is retired. Actually, as it turns out, I'll be following 12cm and Wolf-chan over to Left Field Scans as their translator.
Are you still working on Nezumi no Hatsukoi, or can I make a SL request on Reddit?

Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your kindness; this is the series I most feared would not get picked up and left unfinished. I'm thrilled to see you bring this one to its conclusion :hearts:

Users who are viewing this thread