Oshinobi Dousei - Vol. 2 Ch. 30.5

Dex-chan lover
B-But I thought when you said there were only a couple chapters until the end you meant until the end of the volume :meguuusad: Well, at least we got a nice ending.
Still feels weird not having to see What's Typesetting on my timeline, but I'm happy to hear you'll still be around! Thank you based OsisNie for everything you've done so far and everything you will in the future!

Dex-chan lover
There is something a little dissatisfying with them having left their school and job, their 'normal' life, to runaway together... again...
But overall, a fun series, though it could have played up the romance just a tad bit more, it perhaps leaned on the slice of life too much, rather than their relationship, or the ninja abilities.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for the translation and for completing this manga ! See you :D !

Dex-chan lover
Man I do wish we could have seen them being transition into settling into a new land like this. It would have been a good arc. So many challenges we could hav seen them tackle together. Also Koutaro's mom? grandma? xx-generation ancestor? sure is cute. He is part elf!

Wait only one baby? After all the time we wait we deserve at least 5. Shinzo Abe will not be pleased
Doesn't matter to Shinzu Abe's spirit, ain't in Japan any more. Also it starts with one baby unless she got twins or triplets.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations. I wish this lasted longer but at least the conclusion was satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing the job. I still feel like a few more chapters before the final "ark" would've really rounded out the series. Shame it's just over.

Dex-chan lover
lets go lmao all I wanted was a quick baby confirmation n I am content enough now. thanks for finishing the series up.

MD@Home
A bit of "pair the spares" going on here but a nice epilogue nonetheless. Thanks to everyone who worked on this!

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe I've used this image 4 times in the last 3 days. Gods above and below, what is with Japan this week.

25e.png
What is with America thinking shit like this and “segs” are funny.

Dex-chan lover
What is with America thinking shit like this and “segs” are funny.
This is a reference to an inside joke from the QuestionableContent webcomic, which has (had?) an occasional full page with the Yelling Bird "character" being a huge dick to everyone equally and being beyond crass for the hell of it. Just so happens that there's a guest comic page at QC with Yelling Bird being a dick as I posted.

And then, for the sake of jokes, said panel is regularly posted into forum threads when coitus is implied so monstruously clearly the page may as well be rated R-18. As a joke and a reference.

Or, in short: You must be fun at parties.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is a reference to an inside joke from the QuestionableContent webcomic, which has (had?) an occasional full page with the Yelling Bird "character" being a huge dick to everyone equally and being beyond crass for the hell of it. Just so happens that there's a guest comic page at QC with Yelling Bird being a dick as I posted.

And then, for the sake of jokes, said panel is regularly posted into forum threads when coitus is implied so monstruously clearly the page may as well be rated R-18. As a joke and a reference.

Or, in short: You must be fun at parties.
Not all jokes are funny. Seggs stopped being funny years ago. Some jokes are cringe almost as cringe as using bold and italics to defend a bad joke.

Dex-chan lover
My only wish is to see them with their child growing up as an extra, and seeing them doing well, even though I know full well they will do well regardless.

Thanks for the translation, this was a fun ride!

Users who are viewing this thread