Oshinobi Dousei - Vol. 2 Ch. 30.5

Double-page supporter
I can't believe I've used this image 4 times in the last 3 days. Gods above and below, what is with Japan this week.

25e.png
Off topic but I'm really interested in other three titles

Dex-chan lover
Abe-san's will has been fulfilled (in fiction). However, I don't think they are still in Japan anymore... Can't win it all I guess!

Dex-chan lover
They really gave us a new hot character at the ending :fml:
Putting gasoline on the wound

Dex-chan lover
AT LEAST SHOW US THEM INTERACTING WITH THE BABY AHHHHHHHHH! This was a nice read and glad to see the ending and extra stuff

VIP
that ended sweet. it was fine series. it was try to move past the premise (with school and all), but i felt it lost it's charm way too soon and the development stuck for bit too much. i still enjoy the series. 7/10.

Dex-chan lover
God, what a cute epilogue!
And the baby is just a beginning (based ABE influence), she's gonna make sure that they will create a new village with all those little ninjas!
But damn, it truly needed one more volume for the ninja-side story. Or Dad flashbacks. Or ninja sports festival and Toad&Shierke being married couple. Yeah, would love to read a volume of this fluff.
@OsisNie, thanks for translating it to the very end!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it's not a deserted isl....

THEY MADE ABE PROUD! :win: :win: :win: :win:
Special MangaDex Forum only tidbit: According to the afterword in the volume, the lizard's name is Manjuurou.
Aight! See ya 'round brothas and sistas.
Thank you for bringing this to its conclusion despite WTS's retirement.

Users who are viewing this thread