Oshinobi Dousei - Vol. 2 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Called the twist last chapter haha

Thank you for translating this to the end, too many times it feels like translators lose the drive to finish the story once they read the end in the raws, i am glad this sweet story is at least finished

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the-office-crying.gif

Best ending retiring to a tropical island cute ending thanks for finishing the series.

Dex-chan lover
great ending but sucks that it ended so soon
this is one of those manga that could have put out hundreds of chapters without getting stale

Dex-chan lover
great ending but sucks that it ended so soon
this is one of those manga that could have put out hundreds of chapters without getting stale
Considering it got axed at only two volumes, most likely the first volume didn't sell enough to even get three volumes. Reminder how important it is to support niche series you like and buy the raws, especially in the start of serialization. You can buy raws just as easily as the Japanese these days.

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't like the ending, honestly. Way too abrupt and incredibly shitty to ghost their friends for multiple years after disappearing. Slightly better than most axed endings, I suppose. Just felt like some forced, last minute story beat to shove our couple off onto a tropical island because tropic island life = happy ending. Side characters were a definite afterthought.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Better than other axed series, but it still sucks that it ended so early. Another volume would make it perfect length.
But oh well, at least it is a happy one, even if kinda funny with the whole mysterious tropical island life.
Also I'm mad that we didn't see Ultimate Ninjitsu- Thousand Years of Pain

Users who are viewing this thread