Osoraku Kanojo wa Ore no Aniki wo Neratteru - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Active member
Joined
Apr 11, 2023
Messages
67
Fuck me... A small part of me is mad at the backsliding, but they've just done too good a job of depicting his trauma reactions.
 
Member
Joined
May 6, 2026
Messages
26
Damn I wish someone would just explain to houjou about what's happened to tohno, maybe the friends will do some explaining in later chapters hopefully
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Messages
183
nm.

EDIT: because people keep reacting to this post with the confusion reaction simply because they don't have the context -

I used to have a post here. I didn't like how much attention it was getting and how often I was getting reaction alerts for it when I didn't care to wade into the rest of the discussion, so I purged it. That's all this is. This post is a placeholder for something that no longer exists but I can't delete the post nor do I think I can ask the moderators to do it. So please just ignore this and go about your day.
You probably said something that's too ridiculous to ignore
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Messages
183
nm.

EDIT: because people keep reacting to this post with the confusion reaction simply because they don't have the context -

I used to have a post here. I didn't like how much attention it was getting and how often I was getting reaction alerts for it when I didn't care to wade into the rest of the discussion, so I purged it. That's all this is. This post is a placeholder for something that no longer exists but I can't delete the post nor do I think I can ask the moderators to do it. So please just ignore this and go about your day.
Ah, I saw someone replying to you, and it seems that you DID say something dvmb. I guess you were just joking, but doing so made it seem like you were making fun of people with trauma.
 
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Messages
13
I guess I'd have to go back and read - because I suspect that Houjou is effectively oblivious to what Tohno's gone through, in terms of how all the other girls see/think about him (because she is, like, the one girl we've seen who's not after his brother). She's in her own little world it would seem, so that connection between Tohno and Rei might just not occur to her at all.

So she fully doesn't get why he shut down here, on multiple levels. And he's not going to explain it to her.

I look forward to seeing how this bit gets resolved, though. I have no clue how long this series is looking to run (if there's even an actual 'end point' worked out, to that effect), but this sorta reads like a moment where a big checkpoint for Tohno figuring out whether to put his faith in Houjou.
Tbh these kind of series really sometimes drags the plot for hundreds of chapters. That's why im starting to appreciate shorter series more nowadays (that's under 100 chp) while still be able to convey what they want. Its pretty rare nowadays. Most of the shorter series are either rushed or axed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top