Ossan Teihen Chiyu-shi to Manasume no Henkyou Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Frontier town, Amulus

Dex-chan lover
Well Reda metaphorically gave the dick to Mina, wonder how long it happens literally, we all know it's going there :worry:

Although Reda was clearly undermined by his old party to the point he really believe he's useless, normally it takes bazillion of chapters for the characters to even doubt that, but with how Milet gave him a free inn and free access to the guild magic books, and with everyone who sees him use magic saying how he's incredible, I can't help but feel he's already realizing that maybe his powers are actually a big deal.

Or at least that's what I hope, cause I don't want another overpowered protagonist who twist himself into a pretzel to rationalize that he's weak, even though literally everyone says otherwise, cause that gets old really fast.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the cover, most of important girl will have flat tits.
I think I'll enjoy this series. :glee:
387f1862321cb09cea55a8edf0e044095c235be8dabc0e4f832d45cb84a7c0d6_1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well Reda metaphorically gave the dick to Mina, wonder how long it happens literally, we all know it's going there :worry:
If the comments on previous chapters are anything to go by, it'll happen, eventually. Whether the manga ever reaches that far, who knows?

Dex-chan lover
naming a little girl dickson, still cant get over his weird surname lmao
He should have named her dickdaughter to be accurate :pepela:

And i agree with the translator i recently discovered milet in the songs she did with MWAM and really loved it :hearts:

Supporter
Hopefully "My healing magic can only replace potions" won't remain his constant catchphrase, after everyone keeps telling him how valuable it is. :rolleyes:

Dex-chan lover

Although Reda was clearly undermined by his old party to the point he really believe he's useless, normally it takes bazillion of chapters for the characters to even doubt that, but with how Milet gave him a free inn and free access to the guild magic books, and with everyone who sees him use magic saying how he's incredible, I can't help but feel he's already realizing that maybe his powers are actually a big deal.

Or at least that's what I hope, cause I don't want another overpowered protagonist who twist himself into a pretzel to rationalize that he's weak, even though literally everyone says otherwise, cause that gets old really fast.
BUt you know that is what is going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
The elf on the steeple of the tallest building watching Reda and Mina is a little concerning. Reda doesn't know anything about Mina at this point only that she seemed to be a child who had been wondering around in the forest and was dressed like a peasant (i.e. muddy tattered dress with no shoes) with minor injuries (cuts and bruises all over with her feet being the worst). To me this would raise red flags as to whether she was an escaped slave, child run away, abandoned child, or the only survivor of a monster or bandit attack). I am also curious about this true self she is talking about.

Dex-chan lover
BUt you know that is what is going to happen.
Which part you're talking about? Mina getting the dick? Yeah that I know lol

If him putting himself down like a lot of other spineless protagonists? That I don't know, I just hope it won't go that way.

Users who are viewing this thread