Ossan Teihen Chiyu-shi to Manasume no Henkyou Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Elf Warrior, Hildegarda

Dex-chan lover
That's not working. They need something bigger to shoot it down, maybe a ballista or something similar.
Dude will fire a laser or something and one hit kill the dragon :dogkek:
MC's image of his mana somehow looks vile, with the shaking lid and the black miasma. :worry:
Like it needs exorcism. :huh:
More like someone needs to call the cops, his entire party will be lolis, there's a reason his mana looks black :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
"My meat was melting and my bones were also visible"
No matter now much I look she was absolutely not drawn as if her bones were visible, she was basically naked besides the bandages, you can see there was no meat missing anywhere, plus she sure moved a lot for someone with such horrible wounds.

Either way, first illegal loli human, now legal loli elf, who's gonna be the third loli? The dragon? Is dude gonna get daughter-wives from all races?

Dex-chan lover
"My meat was melting and my bones were also visible"
No matter now much I look she was absolutely not drawn as if her bones were visible, she was basically naked besides the bandages, you can see there was no meat missing anywhere, plus she sure moved a lot for someone with such horrible wounds.

Either way, first illegal loli human, now legal loli elf, who's gonna be the third loli? The dragon? Is dude gonna get daughter-wives from all races?
Could be just artist issue.
Since this is adaptation, maybe in the source material the melting flesh and bones was visible under the bandages.
I guess we can assume the dirty part of the bandages is supposed to be blood stain from the wounds.

Dex-chan lover
He just gone straight for the loli, touching her everywhere and then looking at her beautiful naked body. What a cultured man.
Presumably illegal loli presumably human. I'm sure we will get an explanation to make her legal.

Dex-chan lover
Could be just artist issue.
Since this is adaptation, maybe in the source material the melting flesh and bones was visible under the bandages.
I guess we can assume the dirty part of the bandages is supposed to be blood stain from the wounds.
Right, maybe they didn't want it to be too gruesome, even with bloodied bandages having melted meat to the bone would still look pretty bad, that or the artist wasn't able to make it look good, so they decided to simplify.
He just gone straight for the loli, touching her everywhere and then looking at her beautiful naked body. What a cultured man.
He's a healer, that makes it ok :dogkek:
Presumably illegal loli presumably human. I'm sure we will get an explanation to make her legal.
Right, I suspect she is as young as she looks but not fully human.

Dex-chan lover
MC: “Please cover yourself up!”

Me after looking at the tomboy granny elf: “…but why tho?”

Dex-chan lover
You'd think the over 300 years old, strongest warrior in the village could do more than just shoot simple arrows. I'm always glad when dragons are depicted as strong and dangerous in manga, but this time it feels like the elves are just too weak. The MC will probably one-shot the dragon. So, the dragon would be nothing much, in the end, despite having ravaged the elven village earlier.

• This
Reactions: GK

Users who are viewing this thread