Ossan Teihen Chiyu-shi to Manasume no Henkyou Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - New Family

Dex-chan lover
Only thing I will say about grammarly, or any grammar correction tool is; be careful not to rely on it as they make just as many mistakes as people. They miss nuances and change things that don't need changing at times
Entirely true (well, the ratio can prolly differ based on the user), and it's probably why it generally isn't autocorrecting by default. But highlighting and proposing changes does mean that the only errors that should remain are ones where both you and grammarly were wrong, as well as the few where you picked the wrong choice in the multiple-answer quiz that is "keep current vs apply fix".

Supporter
For someone who’s (presumably, based on his ex) not a lolicon, he’s got three of them now attached to him.

GTI8ngluMjL3.png

idk much about swords but that seems way too curved to be useful. Almost looks limp.

Dex-chan lover
Kudos to the mangaka. I said last chapter; and some people agreed with me, that I was ok without ever seeing her again. In a single chapter, not only did they make me ok with seeing her again, but they made her rather sympathetic and made me look forward to her joining the group. This could've been easily botched and made me dislike her even more, but no, the mangaka actually manage to make a fantastic character recovery.

Dex-chan lover
Damn... someone was spying on them...
From my PoV, it was never an option for the assassin's guild not to be removed in the near future. If that was infact an observer from the guild, the time table for their destruction might just have accelerated.

Users who are viewing this thread