Ossan Teihen Chiyu-shi to Manasume no Henkyou Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Mina's Sister

Dex-chan lover
Oh one of the cover girls huh.

Did not expect her to be Mina's sister, which implies that the other tanned girl on the cover is a 3rd sister?

Probably step sisters raised together by some villain is my guess.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh one of the cover girls huh.

Did not expect her to be Mina's sister, which implies that the other tanned girl on the cover is a 3rd sister?

Probably step sisters raised together by some villain is my guess.
might be
that's like volume 9 though
wonder when we'll reach there

Dex-chan lover
I think he is still op becuase it seems like she only used her power on him once and that was during the fight with the black dragon...
All the other times were all him
I dunno. She wasn’t with him during the black dragon fight, and the dark loli looked confused. I think that time was his “real” power.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno. She wasn’t with him during the black dragon fight, and the dark loli looked confused. I think that time was his “real” power.
Yeahh, from what I assumed is more like the spirit/spirits sealed mcs power in that vase and he's been slowly releasing his power since getting kicked from his team. Our that's the way it seems with what happened a few chaps ago

Dex-chan lover
Third daughter-wife already? Man that was fast.

It's nice that she actually has something wrong with her head, cause normally that's not the case and protagonist later always go like
"Oh she tried to kill us but now she feels bad about it, so it's a-ok"
And just forgives the attempted murder as if it's nothing :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
Well it was the only time you saw a spirit or something interfere while she was praying for his safety

Users who are viewing this thread