Ossan Teihen Chiyu-shi to Manasume no Henkyou Life - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Hero of the Flames

Dex-chan lover
Are children something you got more of randomly while walking the street ... ?
(there's so many wrong things to interpret .. just use your brain to not interpret them XD )

Tanks for the food

Dex-chan lover
that heal has brainwashing powers?
This is the only rational explanation for this. a head pat should not be enough for you to say to person you just meet, "make me your daddy". At least not so zealously; it should at least take several head pats, over multiple encounters/events, before it becomes remotely believable.

Dex-chan lover
So....Redo of the Healer, but wholesome?
I’m still pretty pissed that a series with so many great healer concepts turned out to be… that. At least Assassin in Another World is good.

Also, this series makes a strong case for having a good father figure in a daughter’s life. If even a bit of affection makes them act like that, they are starved for it. Even if it’s the legendary Japanese headpats.

Dex-chan lover
Also, this series makes a strong case for having a good father figure in a daughter’s life. If even a bit of affection makes them act like that, they are starved for it. Even if it’s the legendary Japanese headpats.
Something something, kids in single father households do much, much better compared to kids in single mother households.
I'm being serious but I don't remember where I read or heard that.

Also I'm tired of lolis and loli-hags, are there going to be characters with some meat on them or is it the skin and bones forever?

Edit: fml the volume covers

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Something something, kids in single father households do much, much better compared to kids in single mother households.
I'm being serious but I don't remember where I read or heard that.

Also I'm tired of lolis and loli-hags, are there going to be characters with some meat on them or is it the skin and bones forever?

Edit: fml the volume covers
Besides that one princess? Maybe not. Dude’s tastes are in full effect.

Users who are viewing this thread