Ossan Teihen Chiyu-shi to Manasume no Henkyou Life - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
... You know, it's crazy when mangaka have no problem putting all their fetishes on display. Some may be more subtle than others, but... yea.

Dex-chan lover
Ya know you’ve read too much Doujins when your 1st thought when seeing those things near the captured women were theyre about to become Futas

Dex-chan lover
Well, then, looks like we got a 2-for-1 (maybe 3-for-1 if the corrupted Nycto is included) special of hoes getting fucked up here. Kind of pitied Nycto as we haven't seen much of her bad side from before or post-Reda's banishment, but I have no sympathies for the other two.

Dex-chan lover
Did she just birth out two eggs then used it to impregnate two other women...? I was expecting the yandere turn but this turn is honestly quite incredible for the wrong reasons...

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about the bitch but Rosa did nothing wrong, this wasn't revnge for abandoning Jill and then Jill attacking MC after being alone, it would have happened anyway, this is because when they were in a party she liked Jill and lost it to Rosa and Nycto doesnt want to admit being a loser and invented a reason to punish Rosa.
Rosa left Jill after MC got kicked out for the problems caused because MC wasn't there to make them get pardoned + not upgrading the party gear and wasting money in heals, it was after Jill had gone loco and she couldn't close her eyes anymore.
I hope MC wil be able to heal her from the monstrous form, this author really hates any woman that even just vaguely slighted MC, again, Rosa didn't do anything negative to him.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I missed something, but was there any part talking about this crazy mage back story at all? And the constant focus on the necklace. Anyone know anything about that?
She got the necklace from the undercover organization that wanted to resurrect the demon lord, the inspection skill found nothing because it was depleted of mana or it worked on some other energy.
It likely activated in close contact with the mage, is even possible the symbol on her forehead made her compatible with it and the criminals couldn't activate it on their own because they lacked someone like her.
Given what disgusting powers she have now is no doubt something demoniac, she mutated 2 womens with monstrous eggs she herself birthed on the spot.

Holy fuck how does this manga turn this dark?

I think I'm just going to drop this. My heart is no longer in it.

Users who are viewing this thread