Ossan, Tenseishite Tensai Yakusha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
you're surprisingly sensitive lol. Here's a little fact: I have read manga since I was 6, and now I'm mid 20s. I've read manga since before mangadex was even a thing.

Also, "Mushoku Tensei" was very popular back around 2012~2015, basically before you even read manga, so I can understand you not knowing about the LN. However, the anime adaption of it has been ridiculously popular since 2021 till now (with a 8.38 on Myanimelist wtf?).

"Break through the heavens/Battle through the heavens" is a very well-known series, with the LN started back in 2009 and ended in 2011, and it is still very popular now, with an animation adaption in 2018.

You not knowing or even heard of those two stories and lack of knowledge about the "loser turns heroes" trope does show that you are rather... slow and doesn't read much.

Anw, like I've said, if the trope doesn't speak to you then that's fine, it's just not your cup of tea.
1. I meant I've ACTIVELY been reading manga since 2016, otherwise, I started reading manga all the way back in 2013, when my brother showed me my cousin's room where he had a massive collection. Though I was never really interested in reading much back then.

2. Regarding the manga you mentioned, I only read it once back in the day and since I didn't really enjoy it, I forgot that was a thing tbh. Also, I don't think that anime was "ridiculously" popular. I've yet to hear about that till now again.

2.5. I've never heard of "Break Through the Heavens" so I wouldn't know anything about that.

3. I am also not as sensitive, I just do not walk away from comments as that'll be rude of me, I simply enjoy commenting either way so it is fine for me.

4. I've heard of the "loser turns hero" trope, I've just never heard of it like this; and especially when I am looking through manga websites and MD, it's hard to come across that trope in gender bend mangas. I don't think you know which section you are looking at? This is the gender bend section, look at over the 200+ gender bend mangas and there is rarely ever one like that.

It doesn't show how much slow I am, it just shows which section you are not looking at cause the mangas you showed were not relevant to the gender bend tag or anything, those are reincarnations and all I said was that one of my favorite mangas was reincarnation, NOT I liked the mangas that are that, I just like only a few.

Anyways, pardon my rudeness in this comment/past comments, as I do not want to come off as rude. Plus, you bring up manga/anime that is not in the gender bender section as I was talking about. Still, Have a great day, and hope your weekend goes well.

(PS: I do read a lot of mangas, it's just I don't comment on them or I just don't see that trope a lot.)

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Everybody talking about the plot while me here admiring the translation group's redrawer's dedication

I photoshop things a lot and I can tell how pain-in-the-ass redrawing detailed drawings are

You madlads have my absolute respect 🫡

Users who are viewing this thread