Ossan, Tenseishite Tensai Yakusha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Commenters ranting, complaining, and debating about MC's bullshit acting skillz.

The MC is a reincarnator. The god gave her hax. Super Ultra Heavenly Divine Talent of Dramatics or whatever. The end.

Dex-chan lover
I'm intrigued.

Now I wonder if anyone has done a TL of the novel this was based on? If anyone could point me somewhere, that'll be much appreciated <3

Dex-chan lover
It's cunny magic, they learn to camouflage themselves to hide from predators.
Also i don't see anything wrong with using make up to change your skin color for a role.

Mr. Typesetter, you still need electronic raws of the series?

Tbh, I'm not sure if I can provide even better than what you have right now, so if you are reading this, I want to talk a little about this.

Group Leader

Tbh, I'm not sure if I can provide even better than what you have right now, so if you are reading this, I want to talk a little about this.
You should send him a direct message. Chapter comments tend to get overlooked.

Fed-Kun's army

I think you can dm him with right click other person name in comment. Then click start conversation, change the recipient with name person like wyste (the person choose will appear and click that). After that, you can typing your dm to that person. I hope this comment can help you.

Dex-chan lover
No no no no usually you don't go so far as to paint the face when acting as a tree in a kindergarteners' play :eek:
Seriously??

I think you can dm him with right click other person name in comment. Then click start conversation, change the recipient with name person like wyste (the person choose will appear and click that). After that, you can typing your dm to that person. I hope this comment can help you.
Thanks for the input, I will remember it for next time. Unfortunately, that requires the typesetter to reply to this thread in the first place. Can't right click names that isn't there in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of this girl tbh

__tsukuyo_blue_archive_drawn_by_hana_kazari__sample-b7e0d962a5bd410bea2d17ff9e2449c0.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I snort-laughed for the first time in AGES. There is NO way that this isn't a parody, right?

e6ec5fd3407585e8b17773938ef72ef6.png

Dex-chan lover
Commenters ranting, complaining, and debating about MC's bullshit acting skillz.

The MC is a reincarnator. The god gave her hax. Super Ultra Heavenly Divine Talent of Dramatics or whatever. The end.
i didn't realize it as an actual 'skill'/given by any goddess versus "he was an average actor for 20+ years, so being a 5 year old should be easy" or so , i mean remaining calm during a fire alarm would be stressful to a normal five year old but otherwise i can imagine child actors being given a bit more leeway/able to be 'unpolished' and being impressive as opposed to 'too perfect' like the korean manhua with the reborn actor there with him having a 'screen' skill

Users who are viewing this thread