Ossan, Tenseishite Tensai Yakusha ni Naru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like a you problem
I absolutely can understand wanting to mess with adults if reincarnated as a kid.

Especially in regards to topics that are adult in nature.

"Mommy, what does f*ck mean?"

*mom does a spit take, and calms down 'Where did you hear a word like that sweetie?'

"Last night when mommy and daddy were wrestling, mommy kept saying 'f*ck' and 'harder' to daddy."

*mom and dad turn pale.

*Dad dashes for the car keys "I just remembered we ran out of milk, you got this one honey!"

You get the picture. Not being a creep, but using being a kid to mess with parents to make them squirm a little in how to address the situation. Additionally doing clever schemes/pranks, and hiding it with the childlike innocence. (Of course that would just be for fun/entertainment, but it would also be made up by being a good kid otherwise, and helping out)(it's cruel to just mess and prank people without any payoff for their trouble and being good sports)

But for someone who is a 30-40+ year old, to openly tease an adult with seduction as a child is downright creepy. For anyone to want to do that, is creepy. For a author to be fixated on making a character do this, is creepy.

Dex-chan lover
I think she mess her manager because

1. She thinks manager is annoying (disturbing his facade as good child), making her into acting
2. Manager seems to aim her mother, so mc wards manager off
3. Teasing with acting, show off?

Dex-chan lover
I really love this series! ...But for the life of me, I don't understand why the MC keeps trying to turn random dudes close to them into lolicons for her for no particular gain/reason.

I'm not necessarily against it if "he" feels some sort of reason to...but what's confusing is that it's just rather saucy teasing for the sake of teasing out of nowhere, which is in itself weird since it calls too much attention to them when they're trying to be a "normal-but-gifted 6-year old" for their mother.
It doesn't make for good lolicon fan service (if that's the intent?), because it makes the tone disjointedly dark and serious all of a sudden in how it's portrayed in this manga.

Unless MC really wanted to play rather salacious female roles at some point due to the inspiration of his acting role model (this "Chie" lady)? That's the only thing I can imagine.

Dex-chan lover
Just like there is no possible way for a child to act like a tree hard enough for someone to believe it's true there is no way a 6 year old can be seductive enough to charm someone that is not a pervert. typical of manga they have made an ordinary thing out to be a superpower

Dex-chan lover
It is like people are forgetting what they're reading and what kind of media they are involving themselves in.

There are certainly titles that makes you need to turn on the braincells (Modern Villainess comes to mind) but overall, the medium that we're consuming is quite fantastical in nature (giant mecha robots, magical teenagers putting out justice for love and peace, or even just super strong aliens fighting each other while looking human/humanoids come to mind anyone?).

It certainly takes a very high ceiling of the whole "suspension of disbelief" to consume the media that we all (should presumably) love.

It certainly could also be said that not all shades of anime/manga appeals to everyone equally and there will certainly be things that won't jive with peeps at all. There is certainly nothing wrong with not liking something. It is (presumably) something that is inherent with Sapient beings.

But when those who dislike the work is being observed to be consistent over and over again in the comments section to the point that it is popcorn worthy... I also just can't help but think of something when munching on that popcorn...

Why do people keep on engaging with something that they dislike?

This isn't a video game where it'll get patched till it gets fixed. The premise has been clear as day from the first chapter and is quite logical if you follow the breadcrumbs left on the ground. It ain't gonna change on what they're trying to do. Heck, even Negima had hints of what Ken Akamatsu wanted to do with it (Shounen-like work) on the first few chapters. The latter focus on magical fights ain't something that came out of left field.

From what people are saying, they are squeaked by either 1) an old man in a little girl's body (reincarnated) acting all cutesy and flirty with others or 2) an old man making the body of a little girl act all flirty with others.

I get that it ain't something you will be showing your normie friends and it is very unlikely that this will be something that'll break into mainstream or even get green lit for an anime (maybe?).

But we do have that dog anime....

Is this another BG3 involving druids and bears and o-lalas not being beastiality but what if someone magically changed their body into a child's....?

Going off-topic. Basically. why engage in masochistic tendencies of consuming content you do not like? Very perplexing. It is just confusing to the core as to why but people seem to generally like doing it over... and over... and over... and over...

On other news: Thanks for the translation! Will look forward for more!

Double-page supporter
I absolutely can understand wanting to mess with adults if reincarnated as a kid.

Especially in regards to topics that are adult in nature.

"Mommy, what does f*ck mean?"

*mom does a spit take, and calms down 'Where did you hear a word like that sweetie?'

"Last night when mommy and daddy were wrestling, mommy kept saying 'f*ck' and 'harder' to daddy."

*mom and dad turn pale.

*Dad dashes for the car keys "I just remembered we ran out of milk, you got this one honey!"

You get the picture. Not being a creep, but using being a kid to mess with parents to make them squirm a little in how to address the situation. Additionally doing clever schemes/pranks, and hiding it with the childlike innocence. (Of course that would just be for fun/entertainment, but it would also be made up by being a good kid otherwise, and helping out)(it's cruel to just mess and prank people without any payoff for their trouble and being good sports)

But for someone who is a 30-40+ year old, to openly tease an adult with seduction as a child is downright creepy. For anyone to want to do that, is creepy. For a author to be fixated on making a character do this, is creepy.
It is creepy.

In the world of the story it also means the character has zero sense of self preservation. I just hope there isn't any assault depicted.

I get that its meant to show the reader "wow look at how good at acting maki is"
But like. Its a stupid choice. The only way I can justify it is if we say "the author is showing that maki is stupid and has suicidal faith in the integrity of everyone in the cast and crew" but the rest of the story doesn't support that.

Plot and characters reaction kinda weird, i think we are rolling to actage manga plot

Users who are viewing this thread