Ossan, Tenseishite Tensai Yakusha ni Naru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I'm with everyone else, WHAT IS HE/SHE DOING!? The tone of this is so weird; the first chapter had that creepy seducing opening, but then the rest of the series has been grounded and almost completely non-sexual, then suddenly MC is trying to seduce and turn on this old dude out of the blue.

Is this like a power move or something? :pepehmm:

Group Leader
aint no fucking the way bro was blushing at a child what is our mc up to purposefully trying to make a grown ass man flustered when theyre like 6
I'm with everyone else, WHAT IS HE/SHE DOING!? The tone of this is so weird; the first chapter had that creepy seducing opening, but then the rest of the series has been grounded and almost completely non-sexual, then suddenly MC is trying to seduce and turn on this old dude out of the blue.

Is this like a power move or something? :pepehmm:
She likes to use her acting prowess to tease the grown-ups. It's just her way to have fun.

Dex-chan lover
I also not sure what's the plan in motion here but I just hope that guy isn't the self insert character

Dex-chan lover
He should correct her.
Why is this old man flirting in a little girl’s body?
I'm sure that if you were to die and turn into a loli you would also flirt with people.
I also not sure what's the plan in motion here but I just hope that guy isn't the self insert character
If he correct her or at least starts dating then you can call it a self insert.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna see more scenarios of the mc doing questionable things. These piles of comments are a goldmine of reaction. Do more spicy things and I hope I’ll see a new set of brigade.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Don't read too much into it, just an actor using acting skills to mess with people around them

Users who are viewing this thread