Ossan, Yuusha to Maou wo Hirou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Artstyle looks fine, story might get interesting, translating is ok (from grammar and logical point of view). If you have the means and the will to release it in (at least) semi-decent pace, by all means go for it. For now, followed :)

43ef45.png

I need another quick fix for my crippling medieval fantasy addiction please and thank you for translating

Dex-chan lover
I think it might have been better if we weren't shown the scene oh him finding and picking up babies in the middle of the forest because it's pretty hard to swallow. It would have been better to leave the scene to the imagination by providing no details. Also, I'm fairly certain this will quickly time skip to when these babies have grown older so actually seeing them as babies is fairly pointless.

Let's see where this goes.

Fed-Kun's army
Am definitely interested in the series. Please pick this up and translate if you may be so kind.

All, I ask is this story to be as good as "Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta", and not to be like the whole the daughters want to f*ck with their adopted dad trope

Users who are viewing this thread