Ossan, Yuusha to Maou wo Hirou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

They literally call themselves a cult and accuse someone else of brainwashing...the irony

Aggregator gang
ah yes the guy who brain washed the infant hero by raising it to be a normal child free from the burdens of war what a horrible person he is being a decent parent OH THE HUMANITY!!

Group Leader
oh boy.. targetting the one person that will make both Hero and Maou mad. GGWP.

Fed-Kun's army
"Ok guys our cult has nothing to do since the world is at peace, but perhaps in a distant future, something could happen, i mean i dont have any proof, but something might happen, maybe... probably.. what can we do?"

"How about we go and kidnap kids and then we treat them as weapons? "

"Yeah sound good to me"

Cult logic.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if this is the story of the hero and demon king teaming up to destroy the world as an act of revenge

Dex-chan lover
Ah... Self-fullfilling prophecies... Trust the zealot idiots to trigger the one chain of events they *don't* want to happen...

Aggregator gang
Give me back my slice of life title :(
Maybe hero cult will be beaten by the Hero+Demon King combo?

Thanks for the chapter.

as much as i agree with the consent that everynoe but the farther are idiots, you need to look at it from their prespective
for them, every single time a demon king was born,(and a hero in return and vice versa) the world was engulfed in war not long after, to them its a force of nature, a rule set in stone eons past.
Something that can NOT be changed, furthermote the demon king is a calamity, rallying demons behind themself and causing devestations as they go, the hero is a powerfull being strong enough to topple nations on their own. Now, a person comes along, who takes the Hero, AND the demon king in and raises them to be his children(he means it earnestly, no deceptions here), the first reaction you have is to either assume he dosnt know they are hero and demon king(unlikely) or to assume he is "brainwashing" them to do his bidding, furthermote, its probbly unthinkable that the demon king can be contained by just being raised nicely, and that someday the demon king will release her armys on the world, but without a prepared hero it woudl be devestation.

The Kingdom, and everyone else have a "point" in trying to take the hero back, its stupid, and at this point is a self fulfilling prohecy, but they have a point in the logic of the world

@fgosegul they dont want a war, they think war is inevetible, because well to them in their world with their logic it is

Users who are viewing this thread