Ossan, Yuusha to Maou wo Hirou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

As much as i want the story to keep being heartwarming, i really want this story to take a dark turn

Like, make it that the old man died because king/fairy queen/humans conspiracy to "free/awaken the heroes"
Or maybe the demons but until now only humans/fairy queen that known to be selfish jerk

I love to see both sisters eventually take revenge to humans, fairies/spirits & demons

Double-page supporter
Crazy stupid supernatural being!!

Dex-chan lover
Kill the father. And the world (human,demon,spirit , every creature living) Will be the enemy of demon king and Hero . Somehow i want story' like that lmao

@ Namelessmoreless that...actually would be pretty rad. watching those two girls slaughter all those who made the grave mistake of taking away their dad.

Yeah... having them kill Luna is a sure fire way to have the hero find allies in the demons and take revenge on you

They must be a group idiots going against the hero and the demon king at the same time I mean if i were them i probably would just left it as is cause its going to end the world you know. instead of saving the world they probably just destroy it

Dex-chan lover
The dad migth be strong but, alas, he's not too smart. Since he knows the cave well, he might still have a chance, though.

The 1st person that will get attacked is that spirit queen and it will be the hero that does it...shes so set in her ancient ways she cant even entertain the idea of no hero or demon king even tho the demons aren't that much of a threat because they aren't unified due to no king.
But no let's kidnap both girls and possibly try to kill 1 sister or father or both to awaken the Hero that for sure 100% wont turn her against humanity...she must be fcking moron a DK leading the demons is equal to death for all humans but how about a pissed off hero wanting revenge on humans.

If you want to know what the gods think is pretty messed up they think thst as long theres a strong enemy like the demon king the human kingdons will unite to fight it , and stop fight between themselves its will improve faith too in the gods , i said its pretty messed up...

@joker1313 if that's the case, then 1 of those gods must have started thinking differently given that somehow 2 babies belonging to different parents end up around the same rock and both are the hero and DK

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me we can kill the fairy...pls... or at least humiliate her to the point she wanta to commit suicide...just pls, i need a fairy torture chapter with how much malice i hold towards this self important prick

Users who are viewing this thread