Ossan, Yuusha to Maou wo Hirou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

@LongNameIncoming chances are they'll do the same thing, just switch the daughters.

@Cyoteblack i will confess i half want them to take a page from the rather niche game "soul nomad and the world eaters", specifically the evil route where you literally destroy existence because it sounded like it'd be fun

Dex-chan lover
Hero. Together with your sister, the demon lord, destroy the world.

wait how did do you upscale? did you redraw the whole page? if you did, thanks for your hardwork.

Dex-chan lover
Your upscaling looks preferable if I have to choose. And thank you for your hard work.

i still say, that noone is realy "evil" or wants a war.
The Hero cult being the faction i would most describe as evil(do to what they did to that child ages ago).
You must remember in this world, the demon lord and hero are regular occuring Personifications of "something"(be it ideal or something else)
that so far always clashed in War or similiar events, Yes, this time it could be different, and most likely will be different, for the forces of "good"(aka humanity) and "evil"(demons)("" on purpose here) this is not guaranteed, and at worst the demons would have the upper hand without a hero that is prepared to fight.
The Spirit similiar is just rooted to much in the past, where something like this could not happend. I dont see the Spirit as evil, just as "oldschool"

Fed-Kun's army
You know what.... despite their methods I'm betting this damn spirit weaved together some big ass lie why they think mc is some evil villager.

When the side you fight with is more disgusting as your enemy is claimed to be....

Double-page supporter
They kidnap your kids and you leave them alive... I want to drop this shit, but I seriously want to see him getting fucked up by something that he left undone, he deserves it

There was only one case where the upscaling was quite noticeable, doing great work with it.

Dex-chan lover
The spirit is so terrible. She must be the real ruler of evil in that world.

@Galatheus I have my guesses. In his weakened state, killing them would take too much time and his strikes are too shallow to be killing blows at the moment. I think that if he was 100% he would have and should have gone for the kill. Also I don't think he wants to kill people in front of his children.

To be honest, seeing the upscaled one kinda weird. Because I'm used to see the low-quality ones. (this is just an opinion, pls don't kill me)

Double-page supporter
@Driftwolf Doubtful, he went full anime iaido slash, they didn't even see him do the attack, he could have just finished them on the ground or something, not that doing three or four stabs would take too much time if you're able to basically teleport behind them in a microsecond. I could understand not killing the one in front of Lusha, but why not the first ones? Luna was unconscious. Also, they tried to kill both him and his daughter, so, idk you, but I wouldn't give a shit man, they're fanatics, if you don't stop them for good they'll be back, and if they leave alive, they'll be better prepared next time, and you might not be able to protect either of them.

Fed-Kun's army
Man youd think the demons would be the ones starting with the shenanigans but here goes chaotic good stirring up shit not sure why she thinks the hero would ever side with her at this point

Users who are viewing this thread