Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Pair 1

Double-page supporter
@The_Funniest_valentine You can easily found it in other sites. Just Google it.

@doradora Maybe there is a mistake in the translation. Kabakura's name looks like it doesn't have any flower kanji. The Kanji for his names contains "birch" (樺) (kaba) and "warehouse" (倉) (kura).

@WhiteEkans These 2 are also the main couples too. The 4 of them are main characters.

Fed-Kun's army
92429242.jpg

@anavarr so Starless night scans are translating chapter that should be in VOl 4 eng. Vol 3eng has already been ripped and posted on other sites. so they are picking up from where it was left and now there are no missing chapters on the net ?

@healer99101 the last scanlated volume was the 4th one, so vol5-6 were ripped and uploaded to other sites. I guess since there is no official translation of vol7, Starless Night Scan is working on it...

Double-page supporter
I hope Kaba took the necklace to turn into a ring. He could have ducked the shopping trip with her to do some of his own secret shopping too. Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
her face in that last page, it already gets me, I bet the next chapter is LETHAL

Is mangadex include all chapters which are translated?
Or there are som missing chapter which are not included in mangadex website ?
Please anyone tell me

I was screaming the whole time i was reading this in Japanese. Because of that cliffhanger! I am glad now other readers have joined in my anguish as well...

Dex-chan lover
@maniac1322 : some of them are missing. You can see the list of the translated chapters, and there is a small tab that gives you the missing chapters (from 31 to 45 I think)

Group Leader
Please be a marriage proposal arc! Please be a marriage proposal arc! Please be a marriage proposal arc!

Users who are viewing this thread