Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 7 Ch. 51.5 - Pair 2

What an Idiot!
The correct way is to split yours in half and say some bullshit about how they make one whole when together!

Fed-Kun's army
How dumb can he be?
Like I get it if he don't understand at first because the pendant doesn't mean that as much to him but like even at the end of the chapter he still don't understand the pendant means more to her than a simple pendant. At this point he must be really dump but also he mustn't try very hard to understand her.

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely pointless drama over an object that destroys an actual human relationship. How much dumber can you get?

Double-page supporter
She'll understand soon or later that the only irreplaceable thing are people and feelings.

And health, and money too... wait...

Dex-chan lover
It means a lot to him too though, otherwise he wouldn't worn it all the time and keep it for sooo long! But I think he cares so much more about her being sooo sad than an object he bought in the past X'DD

I agreewith @keks503 as well.
Also, knowing his is the one that bought it, it's easier to understand that you would cheerish a present you get from your loved one more, than what you buy to give as present to your loved one.

i hope he hurry realize that the necklace that he give her are the first present that she treasure so much just like how she treasure him even though she show it in her way to show how loved he is

Dex-chan lover
Just want to inform you guys that the official english is far ahead than the translation, I both it and very satisfied with the development.

Please buy it if you can.

Double-page supporter
This chapter is brought to you by MEN

Men. We don't know what we did.

Joke aside though, this one is pretty obvious that in real scenario us men would probably notice it.

Even if Kabakura understand, what is he supposed to do though?
He can't make lost item magically appeared and maybe he is not the type of person that would say "you are more important to me than the necklace" right away.

Users who are viewing this thread