Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 7 Ch. 51.5 - Pair 2

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it either... But then I don't have a single romantic bone in my body.

@scarlet_summer

I think the official english volumes each combine 2 volumes from the japanese version. (Japanese volume 1 and 2 would be english volume 1, japanese volume 3 and 4 would be english volume 2)

So it might be further along than you think

zeroto7dan is right. The official english releases have two volumes in one. With that in mind the official english release would be at Volume 4 with volume 7 and 8 right now. Hehe. I think wiki hasn’t been updated coz the digital volume 4 was just released earlier this month. Anyway, buy the manga to support the author, friends! ❤️ Also still thank you for the translation! 💖💖💖

Group Leader
Considering the amount of romance we're shown between Hana and Kabakura, you'd think they are the main couple in this story since there is no romantic development with those other two.

Double-page supporter
To her it's like losing an engagement ring. It's the sentimental value of the matching pair, it's one of the first things he gave her and is a symbol that they are a couple. Even when they argue all the time she still has that symbol to reassure herself they are a couple, that they can work things out. Or course, most engagement rings are expensive and meant to publicly declare and show off your a couple. But this was cheap but a intimate private symbol just between the too of them. In a way it's worth more than an engagement ring, emotionally.

I think he gets that on some level, but in the end what matters most is the two of them as people and all material possessions can be replaced. It's better if you home full of memories burn down as long as you family gets out safe, that's probably his logic.

Aggregator gang
seeing that

the newest cover shows Hana in a wedding dress

I wouldn't get too worked up about this drama

What don't you get it, Bakakura?! Imagine you lost your ultra rare figurine! It's still not the same. But it is closest to what you can think of.
Or ask for advice from those two. I'm sure Narumi understood. And Hirotaka who has lost his game data because of thunder that it straight traumatized him of thunder will understand it better than you.

Dex-chan lover
For those curious as @starlightcitypro mentioned
81Gh2Tew8BL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Dex-chan lover
When a man gave his possession to a woman... Why you don't get it too, woman? 😭

Aggregator gang
...is it that serious??
Like it's serious sure, but tears level serious?? dang.
Take out the dialogue boxes and you'd think he'd cheated by the reaction lol.

There's probably some other deep seated insecurities that are related to the necklace. Besides the emotional value, to her the necklace was probably also proof of his love for her. Kabakura doesn't seem very good at expressing his affections for her unless he's drunk. Him not understanding how much how it means to her probably hurt her feelings because it seems like she's the only one that deeply cares about their relationship. If he was smarter about this, the best thing he could do is comfort her sincerely and show empathy even if he doesn't get why she's so upset. Also, maybe make an effort to help look for the necklace. If he can't find it, then make a date to buy a new one and be sweet about it. If it seems like a lot over a necklace, relationships are about give and take.

Users who are viewing this thread