Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 8 Ch. 57.3 - Precious 3

Dex-chan lover
The fk?
I love you but let's stay friend forever? I demand a riot!

Ops I fogot, thank for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the translator note says it all. It probably should be "like" instead of "love".

Besides. Like = Suki, and Love = aishiteru in my book.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking on what form was used, but seeing that the point was giving nifuji the little a confusing confession, using love there works to explain why he feels the way he has.

Because loving someone can vary in meaning, and if someone has profound fondness of another person, you could describe your feelings as love, without them being romantic necessarily, and it comes as a shock that Kou could feel that way for him, but with the following words he's left for a loss of words because, yes, she could also mean "I love being with you and all that you've given me because it's been that valuable, as a friend". But it also makes him think through his own feelings, thinking what would've happened if she actually did meant it romantically.

Double-page supporter
Friends forever + handshake? I did not see that coming.

Dex-chan lover
@TheFantabulousToast Come on, guys only hold hands with each other when it's a four years old kid and his father (or other guardian). Otherwise it's always a temporary occasion, like a performance or helping an old man back to his feet. Series like Horimiya try to make it look normal, but it only looks abnormal.

Users who are viewing this thread