Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 8 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
@starlightcitypro
It was never established that she doesn't. It was just that Nao mistook her for a boy and his friends (who were in the same high school class as Kou) didn't tell him at the start (one didn't even know).
She's just a tall, introverted dork with no eye for fashion and everyone got used to calling her Kou-kun by mistake. I'd say it's like the others have said that Japanese doesn't have gendered pronouns. SNS keep putting he and him, while TSP had Nao mistake her for a he and his friends just refer to her as Sakuragi and the official English refers to her as a she.

Dex-chan lover
I thought we cleared things in previous chapters, that they all know, that she is a woman ant it was a typo. And here we go again 🤦🏻‍♂️ I get it, that you want to tell, but you confusing readers, and if you wanna do it - than stop using "he", just type "Kou-kun instead":
- What did you talk about?
- I wanted to let Kou-kun...
(instead "to let him" or whatever 🤦🏻‍♂️)
No one gonna blame you, if you do it this way.

Don't get me wrong, I love the normal pairings, but I'd love to see more Hirotaka / Kou moments like that. I've had this craving ever since we saw the two of them kick ass together in their mmo game. It'd be cool to see them play some more. Either them teaming up online or maybe Have Nifuji visit Hirotaka and bring Kou along or something.

Fed-Kun's army
@fale456 I get you. I think its because they are so similar that the two of them seem even more like siblings than Hirotaka and Nao lol.

Double-page supporter
Aw, this was a nice moment. Because of her, his little bro can enjoy what Hiro loves and he’s moved. I want them to have a big gaming night with the whole main cast, Hiro slaughtering and Kou carrying Nao and defending.

Dex-chan lover
the res on the smoke made me laugh. I really like the development this chapter. let's older bro be more empathetic. this is probably the first manga I've seen that properly shows sibling relationship: where it's not gimmicky (teasing, seductive, "step-sibling") and not irreconcilable either (where they fight or completely drop family relationships). shoujo would never spot a light on dissecting a relationship... this is nice

Fed-Kun's army
@WhiteEkans Yes, but no. They call it that, but Hirotaka is too shy to admit he wants to take things to the next level, and Narumi is still kind of feeling him out and doesn't seem ready for anything more yet.

Users who are viewing this thread