Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 9 Ch. 63

Should have went the danna ga route and ask her to put it anyways.

Also, dial back the chest size, Hirotaka lol

Group Leader
Thanks for the scanlation and the song list XD My youtube recommendation might shift to old japanese songs too haha!

Awww
That part that referenced to Secret Baseeee
MOU II YO INTENSIFIES

"Adults don't get summer vacations" oof, i felt that in my bones. my old, hurting, adult bones...

🤣🤣 Love this chapter!
@Ceryskies You guys are outta this world awesome! A superb translation, plus references, PLUS links to said references! I'm happy with just an understandable translation but your group goes WAY above and beyond! Can't thank you enough! Can I donate to the cause?

I made a public playlist of the songs titled Wotakoi Ch 63 Summer playlist. I don't know if anyone can find it though.

secret base 〜君がくれたもの〜 is one of my favorite song of all time

Btw there's also this niche summer song by yui

Aggregator gang
We men are simple creatures. And because we're simple creatures, our dreams are easily crushed. :')

Thank you for the reference page! 😄 I love the effort you guys put into translating this.

@Joditc Thanks for making the playlist! I was able to find it easily just searching "Wotakoi Ch 63 Summer playlist."

Double-page supporter
I heard “yay, meccha holiday!” In my head when I saw the title. Though the watermelon at home feeling was incredibly sad, matching straw hats and Hirotaka fantasizing about her was plenty sweet for me. I just remembered the only watermelon I had this summer was at home...aw.

@mossmochi You're welcome! I'm glad you can find the playlist. It didn't come up when I searched right after making it. Maybe because it's mine? Or maybe it needed time?

Users who are viewing this thread