Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 9 Ch. 64

Sekiro? Bruh. You tryin' to kill their minds or somethin', Nifuji?

Dex-chan lover
If Nifuji is always like that, obviously those asking for a recommendation from him would know it. If they have roughly the same taste in games, it's all fine. Furthermore, they should all know Nifuji is a hardcore gamer, so chances are he will recommend challenging titles. That's the total opposite to what Narumi and Hanako were talking about.

Double-page supporter
Hirotaka is a hardcore gamer so what he likes would be a good recommendation. I know Sekiro and it seems really good but my motion-sickness is so bad for FPS or games like this so I stick to turn-based RPG or MOBA. I got a terrible headache and felt very nauseous after playing Dark Soul, The Elder Scrolls and Call of Duty.

Dex-chan lover
Hypmic is suprisingly a lot more accessable to your average otaku than you'd think. Obviously it's made for the fujo audience, but the characters and story are interesting enough to the average otaku that it's possible that people who normally aren't into that kind of thing could get into it.

Also, I hope Koyannagi and Kabakura do an Iruma/Aohitsugi couple cosplay.

You just don't recommend Sekiro, man. That is akin to say that you desire pain and frustration to that person :p

THat said, quite a evil mastermind is lurking behind that cutesy airhead facade...

Double-page supporter
She has the ability to turn even a folktale into BL. Perhaps she’s trying to bait a few readers...muhuhahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread